Friday 22 October 2010

Hoe do I make him fall in love with me?

Ok? I met this guy named chris at this football game for my scool. And well I was sorta watching the game at the very top of the bleatchers and well he climed up them to say hi to me and my friends. Then he left. I looked for him and found him. All my friends had a crush on him so I decided to PRETEND with him that were going out to make my friends jelouse. It WORKED but I fell in love with him over late night texting. BUT he wants to get to know me better before we date.



So there you have it. BUT the problem is that he JUST started dating this girl names summer. I know chris likes me but I just need to know how to make him fall in love with me. He is a BIG cowboy so please give me your advice.!!!Hoe do I make him fall in love with me?
Sweetheart, late night texting is not love. Your friend just started dating someone else. Has he already committed to the other girl or are they just dating. If he is not committed then perhaps you guys can date as well. Dating is a process of elimination. He seems open to dating you as he says he wants to get to know you better. While you can't make anyone love you, you can certainly create the environment to make it happen. Work on yourself, and your inner beauty. Do not become his doormat, demand respect, and stop being so available and needy. People generally want what they can't have. Got me!Hoe do I make him fall in love with me?
unfortunately, you cant make people fall in love with you... ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment