Thursday 28 October 2010

How do you make yourself fall out of love?

I'm in love with a guy that doesn't feel the same and it's so painful to be around him. How do I get over this? Yes I've told him I love him and I'm positive he doesn't love me.How do you make yourself fall out of love?
If it's really love there is no falling out.. the only thing that will numb the pain is time.. I know exactly how you feel, but unfortunately I work with her, and we're good friends, so every day is a fresh kick in the stitches.. Nothing to do but ignore the pain and patch it back up..

I wish you more luck than I've had.. :PHow do you make yourself fall out of love?
Good news and Bad news. You CANT fall our of love....But you can make it better. Keep your distance from him. Do stuff with your best friends, like go shopping, but keep busy. Focus on your school work. Hope I helped. Feel free to email me for more advice.

whitlynne852@yahoo.com
You cant D: Im kinda in the same situation. Stay close friends with him and maybe he might fall for you. who knows? but remember theres a lot of people out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment