Thursday 28 October 2010

How do you make a guy fall in love?

I've been friends with this guy for a while like really good friends. and he's liked me more than a friend a couple of times. and I think I like him now. But How do I make him like me? I try to make up AIM status's about love to make him like jealous. We have so much in common and we always talk about that. We always talk about how we both love eminem and that kind of music.We always talk and he always said he was excited to go to high school with me but when it started he barely talked to me. He was always with my friend. How do I make him fall for me again? or if so more? I have a feeling that i might love him.How do you make a guy fall in love?
Maybe you are not his type ?

Maybe you are not slim enough or smart enough , maybe he want to be your friend only ? I do not situation ...

You absolutely may love him , does not mean somebody must love you back ?How do you make a guy fall in love?
He knows you like him and he aint interested.Move on is my suggestion.
If he's liked you before, then tell him!

Maybe he just layed low or lost hope.
Sadly you can't make anyone fall for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment