Thursday 28 October 2010

How to make a girl fall in love with you?

How can you make a girl fall in love with you? Also can you tell what are the things girls want in the boy to love him?How to make a girl fall in love with you?
you don't... just be yourself, show her you care, and see where it goesHow to make a girl fall in love with you?
GIve this a read .. worked for me :-)

http://socyberty.com/relationships/how-to-make-a-girl-fall-in-love-with-you-2/

Report Abuse


IM THE BEST BECOZ IM NOT LIKE THE REST







1)SOME BEAUTIFUL GIFTS LIKE(LOVE BIRDS FISH PETSAND CARDS ETC)



2)HEART TOUCHING LETTER ..........OR FLOWERS ..........

3)START WIH FUNNY CONVERSATION .........LIKE I WANT TELL SOME THING

BUT I DONT HOW TO TELL.................(DONT REACT AS TO SMART)

4)TELL HER THAT U LOOK VERY CUTE .......CUTE EYES CUTE SMILE .......THANK GOD .......AND I WILL VERY HAPPY IF IGET U AS MY LIFE PARTNER................

NEED MORE TIPS

SMARTY005SMARTY@GMAIL.COM(MOST OF THE TIME ONLINE )

IAM_UR_HERO2004@YAHOO.COM
It is impossible to force emotions on people.It only pushes them away.
In a guy I want him to be nice, but it's okay if he teases a little too Lol... if he's too nice then he's just boring... I like an edge! And pervs, if it's not too over the top... No touching, that's my rule haha... I don't care about looks really, of course it's a bonus when he's adorable but I fall in love with personalities first. Polite, well-mannered, but he's got to know how to be fun too of course Lol, girls don't really like slobs I don't think. Laziness is mostly a no-no! Even though, for me, it's SO cute!! Haha, I'm just weird though~~ Intellectual, but not so much that I feel like a major dummy compared to him. Just basic stuff, ya know? I don't want to sound too picky.



If you want to get a girl's attention, then check out a book from the library about ';How to get a girl to like you'; or something, and start reading it upside-down in front of the girl you've been eyeing. Make sure she notices, like maybe cough really loudly or sneeze five times in a row. If she isn't stuck up or something like that, then she might think you're cute and interesting. Of course, that's just one of my silly little dreams haha... it would likely only work on me, I think. I don't really know how other girl's think.



Just be who you are. When you first meet a girl you like a lot, don't come on too strongly. Be yourself, but not your full self. See, I figured this out (twice!) the hard way. If you get to know someone too much too fast, then it gets to be overwhelming and the whole relationship is destroyed.



You've got to ease into things, make sure she's comfortable at all times. Don't be too nice in the beginning either, because if it turns out you're a tease or something... or you tease her for silly stuff, and you're sort of mean (I actually like teasing, but sometimes it gets to go a bit too far), then she'll be surprised and feel like she doesn't know you anymore.



At the end of a first meeting, make sure you give her your phone number. Unless you hardly spoke, then wait for a second meeting. Giving her your phone number or asking for hers shows her you're confident and worth giving a try, but if you barely talked to one another then it's like, ';What the heck, man? Like I'll call a STRANGER!!';



If you already know the girl pretty well, then maybe start treating her a tad more specially than usually. I think it's fun if you avoid her, but if she has a certain personality she'll become angry and dislike you. Be careful about that Lol



Also, be patient with girls. Always, always, very high on the list. Patience is a definite must! Don't be pushy, don't rush things, ever! It makes a girl feel uncomfortable and then she begins pulling away.



Okay, so that's my -sloppy- advice, and I'm a complete amateur even though I've been a girl for 14 years Lol, so sorry if it's inaccurate. I tried my best hehe



P.S. Sorry I wrote too much, I think :D
i dont know

1 comment:

Unknown said...

After being in relationship with emma for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: drjattospellhome@gmail.com you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR HIS EMAIl ADDRESS IS:drjattospellhome@gmail.com CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEM

Post a Comment