Thursday 28 October 2010

How to make a man fall desperately and madly in love with you and make him lose his mind for you?

My bf and I have been dating for 2 months and I think I'm starting to fall in love with him real deep. I believe he also has feelings for me; little by little he's seeking me out more and more and he's starting to open up a bit and, most of the time, he is really sweet and caring. And while it's really actions that speak the most, words can talk a lot too and he's told me at different occasions that he has feelings for me and that I make his heart beat. However, I don't quite think he feels as strong about me as I do about him just yet, and I would like him to go that road of love and love me madly and be crazy in love with me, just like when people say you lose your mind for somebody. What can I do to win over his entire heart and make all his feelings and thoughts for me only?How to make a man fall desperately and madly in love with you and make him lose his mind for you?
just be yourself



answer my question?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>How to make a man fall desperately and madly in love with you and make him lose his mind for you?
You can't make a man fall desperately in love with you!!!But you can make yourself more desirable!

1.No matter how much you really do care, keep your life busy!!!

2.Cancel a date!!Yes!Really!!!he has to learn to MISS YOU.

3.By NOT having you around, he will feel vulnerable and he WILL want you.

4.Surprise him...with a small gift, a nice text.

5.Show you care in ACTIONS NOT WORDS-it is what you do that will make him want you.

6.Create competition.....mention your ex called for a chat...or you ran into him at the mall....

7.Good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment