Friday 22 October 2010

How do you make the vampire fall in love with you on sims 2?

i really want to be a vampire but i can't make him fall in love with me. i invited him to my house and hugged him 50 times, but he wont fall in love with me or bite me. any tips?How do you make the vampire fall in love with you on sims 2?
Well obviously you also have ';Sims 2 Nightlife'; so I would suggest getting another person in your family/home and influence them to bite you. Otherwise, I'm not sure how else but to keep trying!!!



Best of luck!



~ NatalieHow do you make the vampire fall in love with you on sims 2?
here is an easier tip:



hold down CTRL and SHIFT at the same time

and then press C

to open the cheat box



in that box, type in:

boolprop testingcheatsenabled true



then, hold down SHIFT and at the same time, click on the sim that you want to be a vampire



find the thing that says, ';make me a vampire'; and click it. your sim will be a vampire.

No comments:

Post a Comment