Friday 22 October 2010

How can i make him fall in love with me all over again...? i feel like he's tired of me.. full story below?

okay... well im 14 and my boyfriends older.. 4 years older.. i met him a year ago online.. and ever since we've met we have been inseperable all day every day. i went 12,000 minutes over my phone bill and we are always together if not on the phone. im sure you can see there is quiete an age diffrence and most people say im not mature enough for him or hes to old for me, or it will never work. But that's all just stupid statictics that dont matter. we have everything in common. Are taste in music, movies, clothes, people, religion, fetishes (lmao), life, and relationship decisions are all the same. he even left his girlfriend for me. and my ex boyfriend said we are perfect for each other. he has helped me through the toughest time in my life. he stopped me from commiting suicide.. i like to think i help him to.. lol.. well he tells me i do, and im the most important thing in his life. he is so sweet, and funny, and nice, and he understands me, and loves me unconditionally, and he can be serious when i need him to be. lol he's like my ';edward cullen'; or ';prince charming'; or anyone elses perfect guy/dream guy thats what he is to me =]. we never ever fought and never disagreed. but a few weeks ago he proposed.. and of course i said yes! he is everything i could ever ask for and so much more. he's not the first person ive been in love with but i definatley want him to be the last. but anyway back to the point. ever since he proposed he's been really needy and he yells at me alot and its awkward. not to mention went he smokes dro (weed) he gets really violent... i love him to death i just want to make things better between us, it never used to be this way. i want to make him fall in love with me all over again. DO NOT SAY IM TOO YOUNG PLEASE! just answer my question :) thank u

God Bless!How can i make him fall in love with me all over again...? i feel like he's tired of me.. full story below?
I'm not going to say you are too young, I started dating my boyfriend who is 3 years older than me when I was 14, we've been together for 6.5 years. What I am going to tell you is you should reevaluate your relationship. A lot of guys tend to show their true colors when they feel they've sealed you in. It sounds like my friend's situation where it was all good, but not he is very controlling. He dictates her time, money, and attention. This will NOT get better and there is NOTHING you can do to change him, he's going to have to change himself. Understand it is not your fault, but probably something he learned in his own environment where he grew up. I've worked in women's shelters before, and I hate to tell you, but this is a replay of what I heard all the time. It just gets worest sweety. I know you want to magic dinner recipe you can cook or a secret trick you can do in bed, but that is not going to fix this. You need to think about breaking away and letting him know you will not stand for his behavior or you could end up in a domestic abuse relationship, and trust me, I've seen what that can do to a woman and where that leads them, and for that you ARE way too young.How can i make him fall in love with me all over again...? i feel like he's tired of me.. full story below?
With the huge age difference, he wants something you dont even think about yet. its hard. Take a break.
suck his thing
become his sex slave.
Well, I won't say you're too young because it's important we experience different emotions in our lives. HOWEVER, you're getting way ahead of yourself and blocking out all negative aspects of a relationship. The true meaning of love (and marriage) is being there for each other through good and bad. That also applies to moments when he's angry and yelling at you. You have to be honest with him at all times, and if you can't handle that then you're not ready for a relationship whatsoever. The age difference is a problem whether you like it or not, simply because of the different emotional levels and life experience. You're 14 and wanted to commit suicide? That's a clear sign of weakness and you're depending too much on him for comfort. If you think this is bad, you've got a long way ahead of you. It isn't stats, it's pure logic.

My advice would be to fix the relationship you have with yourself first, before trying to fix a relationship with someone else. Once you've done this, trust me you will see a lot of things from a completely new perspective.
have you talked to him about it? maybe you guys spend a little too much time together. try hangin with your other friends every once in a while. alone time is good. weed isn't a good thing... especially if he is violent with it. and no... DONT become his sex slave... that's dumb. my boyfriend and i went through a phase where he didn't want to really hang out ever. he got over it once he realized he loved me. just talk to him about it and spend some time apart. like a day or two a week? nothing major. :)
You seem every in love with him but i think hes being like that because now he has a ring on his finger he might see this at a statement like your his now and he can treat you how ever he wants.



I would try talking to him, and maybe ask him not to smoke weed.



If your scared he might get angry when he is smoking weed say something like no more kissed unless you don't smoke.
maybe its the ';dro'; that has him this way. if he was this sweet during the relationship then all of a sudden he is acting like this i believe it the weed. maybe talk to him about it and tell him how you feel about him smoking weed. hopefully he stops smoking and you two will go back to your old selves

hope i helped
With the few time you have spent with him you meant have know his likes and dislike. For him to come back to you you must do does things that make him happy. show him love and make him understand how you feel when you are not together
1. you are too young for a serious relationship

2. does your parents know you're dating and probably having sex with an 18 year old?

3. do you know that he could be jailed for statuory rape? And I'm sure he knows this.

4. he does not love you unconditionally

5. the proposition is BS

6. he is using you.

7. find a therapist to sort your head out.
be far from him as you can i mean dont answer his calls sometime or spend more time with your g fr s like go to cinemas shopping just make him jalous then he understands that he is loosing you he will change
That doesn't sound like the person you fell in love with. You know when we as women are rejected or they began to mistreat us we usually look at ourselves and what is wrong with us. I am here to tell you that its not you it him being a jerk! Yes, I am not going to said you are too young, but you have your whole life ahead of you.
hmm, well is there anything else that's going on with him that you might not know about because he's afraid to tell you? Like, idk, is there some big change in his life apart from the proposal? like a death in the family or something? or has he had some really bad experience like idk been in a car crash or something? its just a really weird situation that he would start to act like this so suddenly.
You don't want to hear it but you are a young woman and he was your first love so it's going to be hard but you need to date within your age group.
  • golden compass movie cash
  • 1 comment:

    COMMENT said...

    I just want to give a quick advise to any one out there that is having difficulty in his or her relationship to contact Dr.Agbazara because he is the only one that is capable to bring back broken relationship or broken marriages within time limit of 48 hours. You can contact Dr.Agbazara by calling him on his mobile/ WhatsApp +2348104102662 or write him through his email at ( agbazara@gmail.com )

    Post a Comment