Friday 22 October 2010

LADIES:How can a guy make you fall in love with him?

on a certain level it is natural but a guy can do thngs to help the process, what r they?LADIES:How can a guy make you fall in love with him?
First of all, get rid of that mentality of 'making her fall in love with you'. If a woman gets the slightest idea that you are doing that, she is going to run. Fast. Away from you. Either that or tell you to run. Fast. Away from her.



Now, since we are talking about a relationship that is more than friends, a natural consequence of that will eventually be sex. And that creates a bond that is so close it should not be broken - it cannot be done without great damage. Either there will be heartache, or if there isn't, it is a sure sign that the person's ability to love and give themselves to another has been destroyed.



Millions of people find out about this the hard way every day: that third party creeps into the picture, or that breakup takes place, and it's too late to change those events that should never have happened in the first place.



Which all tends to imply that you need to have a permanent relationship already in hand before you have sex. Now, I always say that this doesn't happen by chance: it's an intentional thing, involving such things as putting each other first, taking 100% responsibility for one's decisions and actions, and of course making a permanent commitment (in front of other people so you're accountable).



And it's true: if you do all that, you spare yourself a lot of temptation and trouble, because you have made a conscious decision to instead focus on doing what you have to, to make the relationship good and lasting. Of course, you can't control your partner's behavior, nor should you even try, but if you've done your part, and they don't do theirs, at least then you have a clear conscience.



However, this is only half the story. The other half is that marriage (i.e. leaving father and mother, committing permanently and exclusively to your wife and becoming one flesh) creates a spiritual relationship between you and your wife. God joins you together into one unit, giving you the strength to stay together.



This last bit is a very important part of the reason why trying to 'make a woman fall in love with you' is not good. It is something that God really has to do for you guys. He has to bring you together. If you want a good, lasting relationship, He really has to be the foundation for it.



I'm telling you all this because what women are looking for is a man who will 1) treat them with respect and love, and 2) be faithful to them. So basically, you should treat the above as my take on 'what you should offer to a woman', how you can go about preparing yourself to give them what they want and need.



May God bless you with wisdom as you make decisions about what to do with your personal life!LADIES:How can a guy make you fall in love with him?
Thank you for your kind words - I am glad to be of service. May God bless you!

Report Abuse


Mastercard helps a lot, and im not kidding
Listen to the girl and do things that will put a huge smile on her face and make a change of heart. Show that you care and want to make her happy.
Be respectful!
Lot's of cash and know how to treat a lady
cash and a hot ride...............works 4 me every time =)
take em on a fishing trip
ignor them. they will want your attention once they notice that your not giving them the time of day.

just turn it around on them. goodmluck to you.
You know thats a easy and hard question and actually me and my frineds were asking the SAMe question but as male falling in love with a female. Well I fall in love with guys that do the friend thing I mean they might be my BF but they are there when I need them they make me laugh etc. My Bf now I seem to be madly in love with him because he is SO nice and I havent had that with males. He notices stuff about me He complements me. To me Females fall in love easlily with a male. BEWST OF LUCK
I don't know, I'm still working on it and I'm married
give her nice gifts,jewelry it works for me lol
Love's a b****. What the hell do i you want me to say.
Give lots of compliments, be very respectful, but don't act needy. Most girls will like this.
respect the girl and her wishes.

show her you care like buy flowers

LISTEN to her

look at her not her boobs

be there when she needs someone to talk to

be nice to her

take her out places instead of always hanging out at her house becasue no one likes a cheap a**
Hmmm...hard question..... I dont know what makes me loving guys so deeply... Well, obviously, touch her in her heart. But i know it must be hard..You know what, even the most unsensitive girl will realize if there is a man around her who loves her so much. Give her attention, but not too much, you will look like aggresive. WALK HER HOME!!! Well, iono about other girl, but i like the guy who walks me home. Bring me surprise. Good luck..
I guess you cannot make some one fall in love with you. It comes alone ...
You need to know how to treat a lady.

Charm.

Looks.

Respect for yourself and for the lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment