Friday 22 October 2010

HELPPPPPP URGent<How dO I make him fall in love with me?>?

I have this guy bestfriend and the chemistry is so thick to the point where you can cut it with a knife...but neither one of us will act on it someone please I just wanna know how can I make him fall in love with me? how do you make a man fall in love with you?HELPPPPPP URGent%26lt;How dO I make him fall in love with me?%26gt;?
You can't, guys have to make that decision by themselves. If he's your best friend just ask him out sometime and flirt with him, make it obvious you fancy him. He may feel the same way. Best to just get it out in the open rather than obsess about it.HELPPPPPP URGent%26lt;How dO I make him fall in love with me?%26gt;?
Ok, if no one will act, you cant make him fall in love beyond being yourself which you are doing.....So, just why dont you make the first move and ask him out.....its ok, it shows you have a mind of your own, and that you are just as interested in him as he is to you or more. If you cant ask him out for your own reasons, simply say ';ask me out';

No comments:

Post a Comment