Friday 22 October 2010

My Ex Boyfriend, How should I make him fall in love with me again?

Hello, I'm a teen having troubles with relationships.

I want to know how to get back with my Ex Boyfriend...



its been 4 days since i broke up with him.

when I text him, he told me that ';its not like I don't want to be with you, but I don't think I'll be able to love you.';

the reason why he broke up with me was ';him not loving me as much like the first time.';

I also broke some promises that he made with me...and after wardss I became clingy.

BUT, while we were going out, he told me to be clingy because it makes him more comfortable knowing that I love him.

I do admit the mistakes I made and I'm trying to fix my mistakes.



What is best to do in order the get back my ex boyfriend. please help me!

thankyou.My Ex Boyfriend, How should I make him fall in love with me again?
contact him and say: I dont know what you want from me long term but I love you, Though I wont wait around forever. Please be honest and make a decision.



Then if he decides he dont wanna be with you....you must accept it. I know its really hard cos I have been through it. Dont keep taking him back.



dont let him mess you about,no one deserves that babe.My Ex Boyfriend, How should I make him fall in love with me again?
Show him this question, and then see where that goes.

The best way is to just straightforward be honest, he needs to know what you said here -- you're aware of your mistakes and you want to fix them.
Maybe



Try to make him jealous
cant u just move on? like the boy said No like quit being a desperate ****** and accept that it never gonna work. the boy has probably moved on and u should too. if the boy said he doesnt love you then it OVER hunni

hope this tips worked!

and do what best for you and stop being a sad puppy and find another guy? expect ur too ugly to get one.

1 comment:

COMMENT said...

I just want to give a quick advise to any one out there that is having difficulty in his or her relationship to contact Dr.Agbazara because he is the only one that is capable to bring back broken relationship or broken marriages within time limit of 48 hours. You can contact Dr.Agbazara by calling him on his mobile/ WhatsApp +2348104102662 or write him through his email at ( agbazara@gmail.com )

Post a Comment