Thursday 28 October 2010

How can you make someone who's fallen out of love fall back in love?

One of my best friends was told by my boyfriend of eleven months that he wants to break up with me. He just doesn't feel it anymore. He said he's been thinking about this for a while. How long has he not loved me? How long have I been lied to? I love him so much and I just can't bear to lose him. The thought of being without him makes me feel like the world has no purpose for me anymore and I really feel like life is over. He's been distant sometimes, but otherwise he's acted the same. The other day he snapped at me briefly, but by the end of the day he was alright again. He's acting like he normally does, so I don't know when he'll break up with me. Is there a way I can make him fall in love with me again? Don't read that wrong; I don't want to force him to love me. I want to see if there's things I can do that will make him remember why he loved me in the first place and change his mind. I've been trying so hard lately to make our relationship better but he keeps pushing me away...I've tried talking to him but he doesn't reciprocate...I just can't let this die. It sounds bleak, but I can't. Please, please help me.How can you make someone who's fallen out of love fall back in love?
The world without him will NEVER make your life is really over! He doesn't deserve your love. Don't waste your energy on him. I know that at first that it's really so hard to lose the one that you really love, then eventually it'll get better. It just take a lot of time. He's not the only guy breathing in this world. You deserve someone better than him.How can you make someone who's fallen out of love fall back in love?
well im going through the same thing and honestly i feel your pain trying to make something work when the other person doesn't put their effort. All i can say is im just gonna let things go for me honestly m done with how i have to make it work when the other person doesn't want what i want. However you and i may think differently. I am just telling you not to waste your time any more young and we got quite a few years to meet the right guy.
you shouldnt consider yourself as being lied to...it is simply that he doesnt feel the same for you like before and maybe he was trying to keep things as it was that is why he didnt say anything ..and now he think that it is over that is why he is thinking about breaking up .. so he is not cheating..that is what he felt and that is what he will do ..no lying here ...there is two possibilities in here .. the first one is that he really doesnt feel anything for you anymore then you can not do anything and it is really over .. the 2nd thing is that still deep inside feel the love and the care for you but he is bored with the relation and feeling very down which usually happens between two person after a while in a relationship.. now what you have to do now is to change a little bit about yourself .. you dont want to always be negative and nag about what is wrong with your relation and what you should do to make it better and keep on talkin and talking to him about it .. because this will push him away instead of making it bette r.. you should try to remember why in the begining he falled in love with you .. what is in you that attracted him in the first place..try to have more fun with him .. make him feel more fun when you are together .. less naggy .. less serious sometimes .. and try to get a little bit distant from him so he can misses you more .. dont be always around and always available .. even after 11 months .. you should try to make him fall in love again .. when it comes to love .. it is not like you fall in love once and it lasts forever .. you have to always make him fall again and again .. i hope it works for you ..

i want to add ... that it is really worth trying and fighting for our love and eveyrhitng .. but if it doesnt work .. it's not that there is no reason for life without him .. maybe it was the wrong reason .. and you will find the right after..

No comments:

Post a Comment