Thursday 28 October 2010

How do i make my bf fall in love with me again?

its been 1 year of our relationship..and now its become pretty monotonous..the spark or charm which was there before seems to have gone..my bf does not call as frequently as he used 2 before,he doesn't always do what i tell him 2 do...he tries both but he does have problems..we have had fights before..but we appologised and stuff..thats ok..but its like he is bored of me..and sometimes even i feel like having an affair with some other guy..he takes me for granted..he knows i am there for him..he thinks he can do whatever he likes...please tell me how i can make him fall in love with me all over again...just like the 1st time it happened..i wanna arouse the same urgency in him as there was before...please help..thank youHow do i make my bf fall in love with me again?
Do the same thing he has done to you. Ignore him and he'll be intrigued! This will spark it all up. Let him miss you.How do i make my bf fall in love with me again?
make him jealous and become less available :)

No comments:

Post a Comment