Friday 22 October 2010

How can I make him fall in love with me again?

so me and my boyfriend have been dating for a year and 9 months (in a few days) and for the first year of our relationship we never fought about anything. after that the fights started coming. but they were little and stupid and we got over them quickly. but now we can expect them to happen every few days and they last a long time and its getting harder and harder to deal with...



hes the kind of person that thinks you fight, you walk away from the situation, sleep on it, forget it, and move on.



i have to talk about it and resolve it right then and there or i cant sleep and i dwell and i end up thinking that everything is my fault.



and as you can imagine...that creates a whole other mess of problems.



anyway, we both just graduated high school and we were looking at colleges...he picked a college that is the furthest he can be away from me, but still in the united states (we live in washington state and hes moving to florida) ... and he wont give me a specific reason as to why he is going, which makes me think that he wants to get away from me because we fight to much or something. i feel like he thinks that im not the same person he fell in love with.



but he has told me that he still loves me and wants to be with me. but the way hes acting makes me think the exact opposite.



hes really just not interested in me anymore. he doesnt like to play with me. he just wants me to sit on the couch and watch tv until he needs to go to bed.



so i guess my question is : how do i make him fall back in love with me? how do i make sure that when he leaves hes really going to miss me and hes not going to dump me?How can I make him fall in love with me again?
Simple answer:



You can not make anyone fall in love with you.



However, a good player will learn what the target likes and what the target wants in a mate...then the player will become what the target wants while doing what the target likes. It is an acting game.



So the question is...if you are interested in tricking someone to think that they like...how good of an actor are you?



Because for whatever reason, I do not think that he is excited by you or interested you anymore.



He is excited about all of the new girls he can meet while away at college.



The best thing that you can do is move on, look for a new man at your college, and enjoy your life.How can I make him fall in love with me again?
ahhhh let me be honest with youu....he wanna go away for college cuz he wana be away from yu..then dat means hes an asshole relly...dont waste time with someone like that...9 months is alottt.but is not too late to open ur eyes, trust me i know what im sayinggg =/

and yayy im going to your State [washington] soon!! :] lol

bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment