Friday 22 October 2010

Make Him fall in love with me?

Kay well here is the siuation that im in,

how do you make a guy like you.. well not really make him but like make myself more attractive to him. Should i play hard to get? or just role along? see if i make myself hard to get, he may think that he has no chance with me and move on. But at the same time if a i just do whatever and role along then he might think im too obsessed. What should i do to make him notice me and like me? or even jsut get him to talk to me, its kindda akward talking to him thought since he's my ex. But i really like him and wanna be good firends with him,hes the best person i have ever met and i really think that being good friends with him could get me closer to possibly dating him, POSSIBLY. thanksMake Him fall in love with me?
The only thing I have to say is that you cant. You just cant. I spent my entire adolecent life wishing and praying and just trying to get the guy that I liked to just notice me. I did everything. I guess the thing is is that if he doesnt like you then he doesnt like you. And I know and completely understand where your coming from been there too many times and I understand that this is probably the last thing you want to hear but its very true. And even if you dont heed my advice and you keep trying and he never comes to you. Keep your head up high. Theres more to life then guys. And thats exactly what I wish I could've learned because that was my life, my life was spent on trying to get something that would never happen.



Good Luck dear!!



Novaleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment