Friday 22 October 2010

How to charm him and make him fall in love with me?

I have been with this guy for four months. Today I told him that I am falling in love with him. He said that love is a powerful thing. He wants to make sure he really truly loves me before he says it. He's been hurt and he's still not completely over his ex. They were together for about four years they have been broken up for 3 or 4 years. I told him if he doesn't love me by the 6th month we've been together there will be no use in us continuing our relationship. I don't want to waste my time and get hurt. I do realize you can't put a time frame on love though. And I don't want to pressure him. I'm going to tell him that I won't break up with him that I have changed my mind...I don't want to rush him.

I never complain when he goes out with his friends.[ I want to make sure I give him his freedom.. I'm not clingy at all] I give him compliments. I don't get mad when a pretty girl walks by and his eyes follow. [hes in a relationship not dead lol he's a man he's gonna look] I am very understanding. I know that I have faults of my own, I am pretty spiteful.

I know that I have his heart. I just want him completely. I am always there for him when he needs me and he's is for me too. Today when I told him how I felt he was very understanding. He said he can see himself falling in love with me but to him four months is just too soon. He admitted that he was scared and holding back. How can I show him he can trust me [ he says he does or he wouldn't be with me] I won't hurt him, that its OK to fall in love again?How to charm him and make him fall in love with me?
Well, what I just read was just how I would want a girl to understand me.

I think that you have a good integrity and you know that your not perfect, I'd be suprised if you see him get over his ex a lot quicker than you first thought. :)How to charm him and make him fall in love with me?
you can't make him do anything; he has to do it on his own. and yes, he might still be hurt by his ex, but he is with you now, not for 4 days but for 4 months. I give him a lot of credit. He said he could see himself falling in love with you, so give him a chance. I think it will happen just don't put a time frame on it. It could happen without warning in 1 month or 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment