Friday 22 October 2010

How do i make myself fall in love with my boyfriend?

ok i like my boyfriend but not enough to love him. he always says i love you and stuff and i always say it back but i always feel guilty because i know i really dont. i really want to fall in love with him but idk how. hes like the perfect boyfriend. plz help meHow do i make myself fall in love with my boyfriend?
You can't make yourself fall in love with him. It will just come or you might find someone else and fall in love with a different person.How do i make myself fall in love with my boyfriend?
You can't.
you cant make yourself fall in love...



thats not how it works !
I doubt you can MAKE yourself fall in love...
i am not sure
You can't force yourself to love or fall in love with someone, it comes naturally.
there is no way to make yourself fall in love with your boyfriend.

you have no control over who you fall in love with, or when you fall in love.

i know that all too well. heh.
you can't. sometimes it just doesn't work with certain people and you cant feel that way about them...it sucks but that is just the reality of things.
sweetheart there's no way to make yourself fall in love. he may be the perfect guy but if there aren't any sparks then there aren't any sparks. I'm afraid you can't just make it happen. If you makes you happy then stay with him but you can't control the way you feel, not really anyway. He may be great but if you were meant to be together the feelings would come naturally. love, Kelly.
Why don't you just be a good friend until you naturally fall in love if you have respect for him and he shows that he loves you. If you have given it time and you still don't love him, discuss your feelings with the guy.
you cant smart 1!!! u cant make urself fall in love it just happens when u'll find sm1 u truly love maybe then u'll actually mean u love him when u say ';i love u'; till then ur just playin with a innocent guys heart!!
the is no way in the world it will happen! you can't make that happen it's impossible!! i know this sounds cheesey and unoriginal but follow your heart and it will lead you in the right direction
You cannot make yourself love him
u can't u have to chose to love him if u don't have any feelings for you than u really can't help that.
You can't do that...You either love him or you don't. Now you might can spend time doing different things which may lead you to fall in love. But you can't force yourself...Sorry
i dont think u can make urself but..... if u try makin happy memories between u 2 it usually helps =)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!! really this is the best answer to this question, however i will attempt to help you. take advice from a wise cartoon character named chef. use a paper bag, and put it over his head, it enhances sexual pleasure ;)
Break up. If the chemistry is not there. DONT DO IT.



When I was 18, my parents and all my friends wanted me to date this guy named matt. He was good looking, smart, rich, everything good. lol But I did not like him, and I couldn't get myself to like him.



But now i've met someone who after 2 years who still gives me butterflies and I love so much. I can't even imagine being with someone I did not love like this. Love is amazing.



You deserve to feel love! Find someone else! :)
Just give it time. Love is something that just happens, natural, if you force it , it will end even tough it never started. Just give your heart sometime, it will come around! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment