Sunday 21 November 2010

Cab you be in love for 4 years and then fall out of love?

I have been with my boyfriend for 4 years and it has been a battle, but we have stuck together because we love each other. He is great at providing financially, but he works so much and has a very busy schedule. But now I am having seconds thoughts. I ran into an old love and he reminded me how love makes me feel and my current boyfriend does not make me feel that way anymore he's always too busy to have ';quality time';. My boyfriend and I broke up for a few days over new years and I explained to him what I was missing from the relationship. Now he wants to work on it and try, but I'm afraid it might be too late, cuz I think I have fallen out of love with him, but I he is a good man and I would hate to think if I walk away because of my selfishness that I lost out on a wonderful life. Am I being anal and selfish or is it okay to want to feel the passion.Cab you be in love for 4 years and then fall out of love?
Yes, you can fall out of love. The old flame could die out too though. You should consider what is the most important to you, a stable relationship or romance. Maybe your guy of 4 years would show more attention if you talked to him about it.Cab you be in love for 4 years and then fall out of love?
Yes.
4 years is a long time to just toss away. Give him a chance to prove things can be better. Give it a reasonable time frame, say 4- 6 months.
you should be more anal. with both of them.
YES YES YES!!! I lived with my ex for 4 years and then things started getting bad and I woke up one day and didn't love him anymore or have any feelings for him. Moved out broke up and a few months after met someone and fell in love instantly so I am glad all that happend. if you don't feel the love anymore don't torture yourself it's too stressfull. I did that the last year and a half with my ex ......it sucked.
I think love is like a wood pile, you take and take a piece at a time until there is nothing left. You are lonely, i think if you want to feel the passion you have to move on. For us women once our feelings change it seems we dont look back, we stay a long time over, but we dont look back once we go.
Why do you have to ask? If you don't love your bf, then go with the one you do!!
4 years is along time and you may want to think about what you want and actually sit down and have a honest conversation with him and tell him how you feel. Figure out what you want. If this is the man you want, you would not even be thinking of your ex. Good Luck.
Yes, you can be in love for 4 years or many years and fall out of love with that person. Things happen in everyday life that change us all. Therefore as you change even if you truly love someone your feelings for them can also change. Some people are in love with the illusion of love. But there is a difference in loving someone and being in love.
yes, thats just about the time when things become stale.

No comments:

Post a Comment