Friday 19 November 2010

I love him and really want the relationship to work, how can i if he is not in love with me?

He said i love you but not inlove, i want this relationship to work

as i see him as my soul mate. What can i do to bring the passion back, make him fall back in love with me?I love him and really want the relationship to work, how can i if he is not in love with me?
the truth is, you cant MAKE someone fall in love with you. it just has to happen. you wouldnt be able to force yourself to fall in love with anyone, either.

there is a difference between loving someone and being in love with them. you LOVE your friends, and family. you should be IN love with a boyfriend or girlfriend and if he isnt IN love, there is little you can do. maybe its time to move on. maybe he will come around. but dont try to force it on him, that will only push him away.I love him and really want the relationship to work, how can i if he is not in love with me?
srry hun but you cant make some one love...

1 comment:

jennifer said...

Hello everyone am so Happy to share my wonderful experience about Dr Ben he is a powerful spell caster from west Africa he helped me to cast a love spell that brought back my lover to me in 48hrs just as he promised he is a man of his words and i so much believe in him and I have directed many of my friends to him and they always get the result that they are looking for if you need his help below here is his email address.
(drbenspellcaster@gmail.com) or you can also WhatsApp him on +2348151642717...

Post a Comment