Friday 19 November 2010

How to make a man fall in true love with you so that he comes to propose you? ?

You will never find a man to fall in love with you when you think like this. Dont try to make someone love you. Love happens mutually.How to make a man fall in true love with you so that he comes to propose you? ?
All you can do is be yourself and let the chips fall where they may. A man will not fall in love or propose until he is absolutely ready. The more pressure you put on him the more he will resist.How to make a man fall in true love with you so that he comes to propose you? ?
let me know when u find out!!! good luck
get to know the person a lil bit better i would not want to marry someone i didnt know that well
voodoo magic :)
Der is no way 2 do dat!!!

d only thing dat will attract a person towards ya will b natural beauty,

good heart and all good qualities!!!!! a person has! and is maintained i guess!

Good luck anywayz lol :)
Well.. firstly, make sure he's not commitment-phobic. Some men have fears settling down (get married)!
love takes time and sometimes people feel it at first sight....treat your man good as he would for u...make him feel appreciate if he does nice things for u...if he works hard and he comes home, cook him a nice meal and make him feel good and relaxed...there is many things you can do but it's up to the man if he want to make that kind of commitment to u...
you cant make anyone do anything they dont want to. if he's gonna fall in love with you it will happen but there is no way of making him
With ur sweeett heart
Alright, here is your golden answer: Be yourself. The man comes to you. What are you supposed to do to find the man? Nothing sweetie. You have to be yourself with everyone. No man or woman ever want to realize that they have fallen into true love with someone who tried to make themselves loved so that they can have someone in their life. In my case, I still don't know what I did to have my guy in love with me. Everyday he says that he loves me more and when I asked why all I got was ';everything.'; Which is why I am saying. When it comes to true love, its the real person inside of you that has to come out. And when the right man comes you'll know it and it will be a really sweet surprise.
You do not ';make'; a person fall in love with you. If you could do that, it wouldn't be love...it would be a manipulated emotion and not real at all.



Love happens between two people who are compatible, genuinely care about each other more than themselves, and works best when they become good friends first...get to really know each other...good and bad....and still can't live without that other person in their life.



Be yourself...be real...not phony....get to know another person, and let him get to know who you are....and then see what develops. Love happens when you aren't expecting it....
Well, you could try one of the below.



1. surrender all your money to him.

2. be at his beck and call whenever he needs relieve.

3. cook and clean for him.
No one can ';make'; someone fall in love with them. What makes a man proprose because he genuinely loves someone is different with every person. The only thing that I could say might be the same is that the woman accepts him for who his is, inspires him to be a better, person, has the same goals and dreams. Some men like a woman to be the strong one, some men like a woman to be humble... so anything that is opposite of what they are looking for might turn them away from the thoughts of marriage.

2 comments:

jennifer said...

Thank you Dr Ben for what you have done for me am so greatful my lover is back to me and we are now living happily together. Dr Ben love spell is very powerful and it does not have any side effect as he promised I decided to give Dr Ben a try when my lover left me for another he helped me to cast a love spell on my lover that brought him back to me what makes me excited the most is that my lover did not even know he is under a spell if you are passing through relationship love problem I advice you to contact Dr Ben to get your problem solve. It's very hard to loose a love one and I know how it feels so do not let somebody take away your lover from you. Contact Dr Ben today and get your problem solve and if you need his help below here is his email address.
drbenspellcaster@gmail.com or you can also reach him on his WhatsAp +2348151642717 and i promise you will share your own testimony..

COMMENT said...

I just want to give a quick advise to any one out there that is having difficulty in his or her relationship to contact Dr.Agbazara because he is the only one that is capable to bring back broken relationship or broken marriages within time limit of 48 hours. You can contact Dr.Agbazara by calling him on his mobile/ WhatsApp +2348104102662 or write him through his email at ( agbazara@gmail.com )

Post a Comment