Tuesday 16 November 2010

I need to make this guy fall in love with me...?

I'm 17 and there's this guy...he's so cute and funny and he's a total idiot but i'm just really interested in him. He's super friendly so it's hard to tell if he's talking to me because he likes me or just because he's friendly. I want to make him want me and I don't know how to do it. I know i should just be myself, and i think he really would want me once we got to know each other, but he need to peak his interest and get his attention now. HELP?!?!?! (PS: Feedback from guys 16-20 would be great.) Thank you!I need to make this guy fall in love with me...?
You don't need to make a guy fall in love with you. If he dosn't fall in love with you on his own it wont be real. Trust me im a 20 year old guy and you need to fall in love on your on terms. There were plenty of times I thought i was in love and I wasn't, but I waited and didn't get ahead of myself and I found some one great for me. There is nothing wrong with dating or liking some one but just be careful about love. Hope I helped.I need to make this guy fall in love with me...?
I should rephrase the question. I don't want to make him fall in love with me, i was kinda using that as a figure of speech. I guess what I'm really asking is what gets you to notice a girl? I just want to know what's the right way to put myself out there to make him notice me in a romantic way. ???

Report Abuse

1 comment:

jennifer said...

Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I was rejected by my husband after four years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address; drbenspellcaster@gmail.com, have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster DR BEN have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband and my marriage was saved. His email drbenspellcaster@gmail.com or you can call or add him up on WHASTAPP;+2348151642717....

Post a Comment