Tuesday 16 November 2010

Whts the best way i can show him i love him??(guys) wht do you like taht your gf says?

i'm in a long distance relationship. and i love a guy, and he knows that but he isn't really that in love with me..i want to make him fall in love, i want to show him how much i care about him...i say i love you when we say bye and i say mwah!bye...like as in a goodnight kiss. but that's aobut it...some sweet things i can say..to show that i will not want to let you go..that my love is forever. wht do your gfs say that you like..nothing sexy.lolWhts the best way i can show him i love him??(guys) wht do you like taht your gf says?
HEY=] thanks for the advice btw.



I can totally relate. My bf and i, last summer didnt see eachother for like two months. so i know how the long distance thing feels. Sometimes words cant express how you feel and thats okay. When its tough to express how you feel for someone , the best thing to do is just go with your instincts. Heres what you should do/say, or atleast thats what i did. I wrote my bf a paragraph and mailed it to him (yes the old fashioned way) i wrote about how we met and how he mad me feel, how he was different from all the other guys i had known and that even if i didnt see him that summer i wanted himto know that he was worth it and i was willing to wait untill school started lol:)



cute things like that, mean a lot because you let the person know exacttly how you feel. saying things like: id rather be with you than anyone else. is sweet too. but before you say this to your bf make sure you actually mean it.



sometimes guys dont like talking about love all the time, you should talk about his interests, give him advice, let him know youll be there for him. little things like that always count the most.



anyway, good luck=]!!

im sure your bf loves you, some guys are not the best at expressing their emotions.Whts the best way i can show him i love him??(guys) wht do you like taht your gf says?
i don't think any normal guy would fall in love with you without you getting sexy. sorry, but thats just the way it is. the best way to get to a man is thru his penis and then his stomach.
Don't be to strong and pushy, send him cute texts messages light and sweet.
Love is better shown through action instead of words. You're not going to be able to get him to fall in love with you long distance if he doesn't like you already.



Maybe, if you have the money, you should go for a visit? Take a friend with for safety, of course.



I'm sorry, but long distance relationships rarely work, and sooner or later one of you is going to have to move or it'll be over.



Good luck.

1 comment:

jennifer said...

Thank you Dr Ben for what you have done for me am so greatful my lover is back to me and we are now living happily together. Dr Ben love spell is very powerful and it does not have any side effect as he promised I decided to give Dr Ben a try when my lover left me for another he helped me to cast a love spell on my lover that brought him back to me what makes me excited the most is that my lover did not even know he is under a spell if you are passing through relationship love problem I advice you to contact Dr Ben to get your problem solve. It's very hard to loose a love one and I know how it feels so do not let somebody take away your lover from you. Contact Dr Ben today and get your problem solve and if you need his help below here is his email address.
drbenspellcaster@gmail.com or you can also reach him on his WhatsAp +2348151642717 and i promise you will share your own testimony..

Post a Comment