Friday 19 November 2010

How to make the girl you love fall in love with you,even when she has a boy fried?

i love this girl more than all,i want to be with her,but she loves another one,someone who she knows longer than me,and she was truing to be with him for a few month,and now she finally did it.I want some advice ,advice that will help me pass my depression,and some how get in to her heart,so she could love me as much as i love her.And i forget to say that she is my friend,and we are in a same class at highschool,and she knows that i love her,but she find out that by someone else ,not from me,and now i dont now how to get closer to her,i dont now what to speak with her.please help me.I thank you in advance for your given advice.How to make the girl you love fall in love with you,even when she has a boy fried?
I don't know how old you are, obviously young from your e-mail. So I will be as gentle and polite as possible. But also direct so you understand.



YOU cannot make someone love you!!!!



Have you heard if you love someone set them free, if they comes back than they are yours?



Just because she does not return the same feelings you have for her, does not mean that you can't still be friends..

Good Friends sometimes finally end up being the best lovers...



Be patient, continue being there for her, talking to her and supporting her decisions even if those decisions do not include you...



Also you may want to speak with a counselor to figure out why you feel that you need this particular girl in your life, when shes may not even be the right one for you.

While you waste time obsessing over this girl who has moved onto someone else, you may miss the opportunity with the perfect girl..



Move on please for your own sake as well as your sanity.



Good LuckHow to make the girl you love fall in love with you,even when she has a boy fried?
Life is not all perfect and what you expect it to be. If you love her, then you'll her be happy with someone else. But if you're really desperate try not getting her boyfriend mad but try talkign to her. Be nice to her!
Sorry to say, you can't MAKE someone fall in love with you. Just be yourself. Talk to her, tell her how you feel.
what your trying to do my friend is called selfishness, if you love her so much then you would think of her happiness before yours
Nothing you can do there mate. Just go on with your life. She knows your feeling for her, if nothing changes with her and her boyfriend, the only thing you can do is be happy for her.

just make sure she doesn't loose sight of you. With real trouble she'll know how to find you. I'll keep my fingers crossed 4 ya.
try to impress her. just spen more time with her little by little and eventually she will see that you do care for her and is not obsessed. just give it time if you are determined then it may work out!
You can't. You need to accept that she loves someone else and back off. If you're still in high school, the relationship that she is in now is not likely to last. She may fall for you later or she may not, but there is no way to make someone love you.
ummmm

firstly, you must look good

then find out if she's a right or left- handed.....if she's right handed approach her from the right.....researchers said that it'll make you look better for the girl.....

then.............

ask your friends for info about her........

if both of'em really like each other, then sorry to you...



unless a miracle appears....



i suggest you to buy the secret book by rhonda byrnes....learn from it

the law of attraction....
IF ITS MEANT TO BE SHE'LL COME AROUND
this might be kinda mean but one day flirt with her or talk to her

then the next day ignore her and talk to her friends.

if she knows you like her, then she'll get mad that you arent talking to her
  • make to afford
  • 2 comments:

    jennifer said...

    Thank you Dr Ben for what you have done for me am so greatful my lover is back to me and we are now living happily together. Dr Ben love spell is very powerful and it does not have any side effect as he promised I decided to give Dr Ben a try when my lover left me for another he helped me to cast a love spell on my lover that brought him back to me what makes me excited the most is that my lover did not even know he is under a spell if you are passing through relationship love problem I advice you to contact Dr Ben to get your problem solve. It's very hard to loose a love one and I know how it feels so do not let somebody take away your lover from you. Contact Dr Ben today and get your problem solve and if you need his help below here is his email address.
    drbenspellcaster@gmail.com or you can also reach him on his WhatsAp +2348151642717 and i promise you will share your own testimony..

    COMMENT said...

    I just want to give a quick advise to any one out there that is having difficulty in his or her relationship to contact Dr.Agbazara because he is the only one that is capable to bring back broken relationship or broken marriages within time limit of 48 hours. You can contact Dr.Agbazara by calling him on his mobile/ WhatsApp +2348104102662 or write him through his email at ( agbazara@gmail.com )

    Post a Comment