Tuesday 16 November 2010

What is the best way to have someone fall in love with you?

Hello, If you take a look at my previous questions you can get a whole image of my situation, it is very complicated but it seems to be going into a good direction hehe..

OK Ive been seeing this girl for over a month, I came on too strong to her I recognize, She said she wants to be friends first and right now she doesnt want to date anybody because of some problems she has.. I believe because I came on too strong, that made her a little selfish, she recognized that so hopefully she wont be like that anymore.

She kissed her ex bf about a week ago but she says she has it clear that she will never be back with him, she likes me I know we have been going out for like the whole month, it seems longer. I really like this girl I really do. Last night she invited me to dinner and we had a beautiful time together.. She doesnt want to date me yet or act as we where, so Im working on letting her come to me, Im trying not to call her or write to her so she can start feeling a bit stronger about me. I know Im doing the right thing, but when it comes to this technical dating I really have no experience and It hurts, now less because Im trying to be more light headed about and trying to think about her the least possible. Ive given her too much I think (love, presents, flowers u name it..) So I know I should not do that anymore. I told her I can see myself the rest of my life with her (BAD BAD MISTAKE) I think that was one of the things that scared her off a bit. But crazy enough I met a girl at Sportsplex that asked me out completely randomly.. I told her about this girl, and funny enough she called last night while we were having dinner.. She got jealous so I know that this ';lets be friends'; thing is more to it. What should I do I want her to fall in love with me?? How should I act right now? completely careless about her? somehow careless? I know Im not supposed to show her any love or caring at this point, Im trying as I said to limit the contact with her the most possible.. Our situation is kind of like when somebody comes off too strong and the other person feels like the whole world runs around her. SO I need somehow to take her out of that cloud... GOD WHY GIRLS ARE SOO COMPLICATED! You cant give them too much because then they feel like they are too good.. SO the fact that I have someone else asking me out makes the situation better :) ..but should I talk to the other one so she would keep on calling to make my girl realize that she doesnt want to lose me? Any good Ideas on how to make her fall in love with me? Im in love with her and It hurts that is not the same on her side yet... PLEASE HELPWhat is the best way to have someone fall in love with you?
Take your shirt off

2 comments:

jennifer said...

Thank you Dr Ben for what you have done for me am so greatful my lover is back to me and we are now living happily together. Dr Ben love spell is very powerful and it does not have any side effect as he promised I decided to give Dr Ben a try when my lover left me for another he helped me to cast a love spell on my lover that brought him back to me what makes me excited the most is that my lover did not even know he is under a spell if you are passing through relationship love problem I advice you to contact Dr Ben to get your problem solve. It's very hard to loose a love one and I know how it feels so do not let somebody take away your lover from you. Contact Dr Ben today and get your problem solve and if you need his help below here is his email address.
drbenspellcaster@gmail.com or you can also reach him on his WhatsAp +2348151642717 and i promise you will share your own testimony..

COMMENT said...

I just want to give a quick advise to any one out there that is having difficulty in his or her relationship to contact Dr.Agbazara because he is the only one that is capable to bring back broken relationship or broken marriages within time limit of 48 hours. You can contact Dr.Agbazara by calling him on his mobile/ WhatsApp +2348104102662 or write him through his email at ( agbazara@gmail.com )

Post a Comment