Tuesday 16 November 2010

How to get a guy to FALL IN LOVE with you (GUYS HELP]?

im 14 ,,, my boyfriend is 15

we been going out on and off for a about 6 months

i lost it to him and i really like him...ALOT

he says he likes me as well..

but theres this other girl he has feelings about

his ex-girlfriend

he says that he was once in love with her and he still feels for her

well i want to get rid of her 100%

i want to make him fall in love with me

i want to be the only one

what makes you guys fall for a girl REALLY hard

what are some things you want her to do for you?

how would you like your dream girl to act?

tell me as much as you can..

i need to get rid of this bxtch !! =)How to get a guy to FALL IN LOVE with you (GUYS HELP]?
Step one. Erase psycho special boy's comment. Second. you shouldn't have to change the way you are for a guy to like you. If he doesn't like the way you are then he needs to suck it. Even if you do get rid of the other girl it won't last long because he ha already shown what kind of guy he is. Most guys are like this. He will do it again. I 100% promise you. It will go down in flames. So sweetie, you really need to let go now before you fall way too deep. I have been in this situation before, I am your age and i wish to God that I would have listened to everyone that told me the same thing that i am telling you right now. Let go before it's too late. I'd hate to see someone else get hurt because they fail to look at the truth. your blinded by love.How to get a guy to FALL IN LOVE with you (GUYS HELP]?
no dude no
You can't make someone love you and you are way to young for love, you will have 5 or more other boyfriends before you fall in love.... Just have fun, get over it and stop haveing sex at your age !!



Your never goning to get a guy to love you or respect you either looking all skanking like in your pic.
you can't ever ever MAKE someone love you.

or fall IN love with you.

it really does just have to happen.

and you can't ask for people's opinions on here, cus the only one that matters is his.
I know exactly how you feel like.

I am hella sorry to say this but maybe it time to move on. Show him you are not a second choice.
act like u dont care and then hell realize that he really wants u and no one else and never try to get into argue meants and never get jealous of any one he looks at if u go out guys hate jealous girls
Sweetie 1st of all ur 14....%26amp; if u lost it to him u think ur in love but really ur brain washed to feel love for him... Plus he has feelings for someone else!!! Srry ur outa luck so tell ur virgin friends to save it 4 marrige!! :)
be sweet but dont blow up his phone make him miss you and dont take him back right away most guys seem to walk away if a girl gets to clingy or controlling do your thing and make him miss you believe im 20 and im a guy and a guy always wants a girl that dont want them keep your head though you will have tons of relationships
you have a big mouth
You need to be yourself, and if he doesn't love you, he isn't the right guy for you. Sorry.

If you'd like to improve your ';girlfriend skills'; that's another thing.

Take him out more, and do cute things for him....

That's all I can think of.



Also, if you want to get rid of this other girl, I'd suggest telling him you won't deal with him having feelings for another girl while you two are together. Or you can just talk to the girl, and tell her to leave him alone...

2 comments:

jennifer said...

Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I was rejected by my husband after four years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address; drbenspellcaster@gmail.com, have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster DR BEN have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband and my marriage was saved. His email drbenspellcaster@gmail.com or you can call or add him up on WHASTAPP;+2348151642717....

COMMENT said...

I just want to give a quick advise to any one out there that is having difficulty in his or her relationship to contact Dr.Agbazara because he is the only one that is capable to bring back broken relationship or broken marriages within time limit of 48 hours. You can contact Dr.Agbazara by calling him on his mobile/ WhatsApp +2348104102662 or write him through his email at ( agbazara@gmail.com )

Post a Comment