Friday 19 November 2010

How do you make your guy fall back in love with you?

I've been talking to a guy for almost a year. I wasn't interested in him at all, he was the pursuer. He called often just to see how I was and all that stuff. Eventually, I fell head over heels and haven't stopped falling yet. But now he has become the pursuee...how do I get him to be as ';in to me'; as he was before?How do you make your guy fall back in love with you?
Well you can play it cool, and just be his friend and talk and see where it leads. But don't lose your respect as a woman. Hold on to your values and character. No man/boyfriend is worth it if you end up losing your character and values...good luckHow do you make your guy fall back in love with you?
Impossible. He has probably been teased enough, and had the sense to move on...wouldn't you?
there nothing you can do, sometime that what happen you

dont feel something for the person until they are gone. but

for now all you can do is move on, and learn from this

and dont let this happen again. take a leap and see how

thing go.

1 comment:

jennifer said...

Hello everyone am so Happy to share my wonderful experience about Dr Ben he is a powerful spell caster from west Africa he helped me to cast a love spell that brought back my lover to me in 48hrs just as he promised he is a man of his words and i so much believe in him and I have directed many of my friends to him and they always get the result that they are looking for if you need his help below here is his email address.
(drbenspellcaster@gmail.com) or you can also WhatsApp him on +2348151642717...

Post a Comment