Sunday 21 November 2010

Guys, what would make you fall deeply and madly in love with a girl?

Say there's a girl, and you two just clicked. You loved being around her and talking to her and spending time with her. She was the sweetes and nicest EVER, But one day she just stops it and she doesn't want to talk to you and she seems to truly hate you. How would you feel?



I'm the girl and I only did that because I fell for him and I had some issues. Idk if he ever found out, But it's been over a year and he still likes/is infatuated with me. How could that be? I hurt him SO MANY times. He's been rejected a lot too so it's DEFINITELY NOT the chase. And over half the girls in school want him. Then why after all this time does he still like me? I'm so confused, I need a guy's perspective!!!Guys, what would make you fall deeply and madly in love with a girl?
I'm not a guy but I've been in plenty of relationships to know, that when a guy still likes you after all the hurt you caused is because he sees something in you that you don't. There may be some personality trait that you have that he really likes, and you said that you guys just clicked, well that is hard to come by you don't often meet people who you click the moment you meet them so it's hard to let that go and he could possibly be in love with you so he doesn't see all the hurt you caused hence the saying ';love in blind';.



Any way If you want to be with him then be with him if not then you need to tell him straight up that you have moved on and hope that he does the same, no need to be rude take his feelings into consideration no-one deserved to be treating like crap! Guys, what would make you fall deeply and madly in love with a girl?
I would feel elated knowing that there are literally billions of women out there, then move on.



Life is too short to be worried about any woman you aren't married to.



(Answering your ';How would you feel'; question).
bad and mad
Maybe your thinking too highly of yourself.

Just a thought
I know I'm a girl but I would like to help. Even tho u put him down many times he still got back up. He loves you the way you are. Maybe your the only person for him.
I know how he feels, it will either pass, or he will have suicidal thoughts. He probably just can't get over you which means your either super hot or super cool.




Well the thing is when a guy really loves some one trully they want to be with them no matter what. I fell in love with an amazing girl and for the past three months shes treated me like crap and she flirts with other guys but no matter what she does or how mad i get at her i love her with all my heart.



If this guy loves you and you like him i wouldnt let him get away because guys like us are hard to find and i know if he loves you he will never do anything to hurt you.
a person who you like waking up too in the morning, the main point for living.

5 comments:

Unknown said...




After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr.Ogibigan and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email:ogidiganlovespellcaster@gmail.com you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR,THNKS FOR EVERY THING YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME SO FAR..

Unknown said...




I and my boy friend as been separated for a long period, I cam across different spell caster and they were all unable to bring my lover back. I was so sad and almost gave up on him when i met a spell man called Dr.Ogibigan, who helped me get my lover back. Ever since then i have been so happy and couldn't believe it would happen. He also helped me with success spell, I have been living happily with my lover now and will be getting married soon. Here is his contact if you need his help. ogidiganlovespellcaster@gmail.com

blogger said...

There is a certain point you reach in life where you think that there is no hope. i was at that point when my husband of 4 years just walked away from me. but thanks to the DR.AGBAZARA TEMPLE who helped me bring back my husband who left me for another girl and the lovely time we shared together. i did everything as instructed by Dr.Agbazara,And after 48hours my husband came back begging me on his kneels to accept him back. if you know your love is what saving and sacrificing for, contact DR.AGBAZARA of AGBAZARA TEMPLE today on his contact and see what great joy you will expirence like i am expirencing now. via:

(agbazara@gmail.com) OR call him on (+2348104102662).

From USA

Unknown said...

WE OFFER YOU A CHANCE TO BECOME RICH AND FAMOUS.


Join the Illuminati cult online today and get instant sum of 1 million dollars with a free home anywhere you choose to live in the world and also get $300,000 USD dollars monthly as a salary… If you are interested please kindly fill the following information below

Full name_________________
Country______________________
State of origin_________________
Date of birth_____________________
Sex_________________________________
Address______________________________
Phone_________________________________
Email__________________________________

Tell us little about yourself… No dirty game please, this is our mobile number contact us now if want to be famous

EMAIL US: luminatiforsuccessandfamous@outlook.com
CONTACT NUMBER: +2348153363941
CONTACT NUMBER: +2347032963189
CONTACT NUMBER: +447937463650




BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.
________________________________________________________
A Cash Reward of USD $300,000 USD
A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $120,000 USD
A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
One year Golf Membership package
A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World
A total Lifestyle change
Access to Bohemian Grove
Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member
One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.if
you are interested call the agent now +2347032963189 or send your
e-mail to info.luminatiforsuccessandfamous@outlook.com for immediately initiation.New members registration is now open online

EMAIL US: luminatiforsuccessandfamous@outlook.com
CONTACT NUMBER: +2348153363941
CONTACT NUMBER: +2347032963189
CONTACT NUMBER: +447937463650

jennifer said...

All thanks to the great doctor that help me to get back my boyfriend I thank you so much because you man of your words than anything he said will be done is a very good man I want to use opportunity thank Dr Ben and God shall bless him for getting my boyfriend back he is back to me now I didn't believe this at first until I put effort now my boyfriend is back I thank Dr Ben for the great work He has done for me I want him to keep doing this for other people are so that you can do it for me to thank you Dr Ben. And you can contact him at email DrBenspellcaster@gmail.com or whatsapp number +2348151642717. Now I believe you are the great spell caster Dr Ben.

Post a Comment