Sunday 14 November 2010

How do i make my husband fall back in love with me?

i want him to love the way he did when we first met. well maybe not when we first met. but you see what i am saying. please help me.How do i make my husband fall back in love with me?
Please ignore what Ellie said. That is not true. You can't MAKE him do it, but if he loves you, it should be fairly easy for you to do. Take your time with him. Like the other person said, do things for him. I've been thru this and the best thing I ever did was ask him what he wanted of me. I had never asked that before, and bam, that made him so happy, just for me to be completely attentive to him and his needs. Men are so fun to spoil, just take a lil time to do that!! :) You won't regret it.How do i make my husband fall back in love with me?
AH

That Is A Hard One You Have Got To be Loving attentive Caring Like when you both met It's Hard But Its Do able
Talk to him about it and you start. Set up dates, places you used to go. Give him a bath, massage him, cook him dinner and buy a 12 pack of his favorite beer, wash his car/truck. Wear a cute teddy etc..Seduce him the same you did back then....
You can not make anyone love you. If you are looking for the romance and the butterfly feeling when you first met good luck you never get that back unless you fall in love with someone else, than once that wanes you fall in love with someone else again and again if you get my picture.

1 comment:

COMMENT said...

I just want to give a quick advise to any one out there that is having difficulty in his or her relationship to contact Dr.Agbazara because he is the only one that is capable to bring back broken relationship or broken marriages within time limit of 48 hours. You can contact Dr.Agbazara by calling him on his mobile/ WhatsApp +2348104102662 or write him through his email at ( agbazara@gmail.com )

Post a Comment