Sunday 14 November 2010

Fall so much in love with her NEVER love any girl b4?

My bestfriend it is a girl and i am a dude anyways ive known her for 2 years and i fall in love with you and i told her and i cant stop thinking about her i cant eat or sleep right i have to cry myself to sleep because i know she dont love me the same and i dont know what to do anymore and she has a boyfriend who doesnt respect her and i just want to beat the hell out of him.



i tried the whole staying away from her for a little bit but it only made it worse because i just want to see her and it kills me to she her hurt.



My questions are

1) How can i handle this

2) will she ever relized i lve her and fall i nlve with me soon

3) do you think im to old for her she is 16 bday 8/18/92 so about to be 17 and im18 about to be 19 on 4/16



and i also tried to see other girls but when i was with them i kept thinking about her and what she is doing and when i ad sex with them i wish it was her i was making love to plz help me and her family dont like me they like her current boyfriend and my family dont like her so i cant go run to them.Fall so much in love with her NEVER love any girl b4?
about the boyfriend: go up to him and tell him if he doesn't treat her right he is going to regret it.



about handling it: the only thing you can do is swallow it for now and maybe she will realize that she feels something too or maybe you will eventually get over it.



about the age: no. i no people who are 15 years older that each other and they are married. age doesn't really matter. If you were a considerably older than her maybe but not about a year.Fall so much in love with her NEVER love any girl b4?
age means nothing. me and my boyfriend dated for the longest time and he was over 3 and a half yrs older than me when i was 15 turning 16.

No comments:

Post a Comment