Sunday 21 November 2010

How to make the love of MY life love me?

this is a tough situation so read it all and give me your best opinion please i need help with this



ok so i met this girl we became bestfriends as she told me her life story dealing mostly with her asshole ex boyfriend who treat her like ****. he would yell at her and put her down all the time. but anyways i fell in love with her as we talked. i was over her house EVERY day non stop. i gave up smoking weed for her being shes against it. i wanted everything to be perfect with me and her i didnt love this girl i was IN love with her. so one night i slept over her house (as a bestfriend) we stayed up till 1 am talking when we had our first kiss. it was the best moment of my life...i felt as if i was floating and ive never felt that feeling when i kissed any other girl. but with her i felt the connection of love. and she told me she felt it too. so were both happy and both of us know in the near future we were destined to date. but then everything went down hill...she went to the beach and saw her ex boyfriend who she completely cut off and they got talking....eventually she tells me shes still in love with him and will never get over him.. shes talking about a guys who would yell, ignore, and lie to her on a daily basis. and then theres me. a nice funny guy with an amazing personality (not self centered i have people tell me im hilarious all the time) and all i do for her is make her nice little sweet love notes, help her with her problems and jst was at her side 24/7. and right now im deeply depressed i dont talk as much as i used too (which was alot) ive resorted to smoking marijuana to help with the sadness and it doesnt. thats how much i love her...a drug cant make me feel as good as i did when i was with her and i need to know any possible way to get her back. you can tell me personal stories or ideas. im all ears but i need this problem fixed so i can return to a normal life instead of being in a depression spiral so please help meHow to make the love of MY life love me?
hey man i am almost in that same position.... except my best girl friend is currently dating someone... and ppl say the same stuff about me that they say about you... and i cant stand that other dude..... her and i tried dating before but it just didnt feel right because were so close.... but just recently we had a very deep convo that lasted probablly over 5 hours and now i feel so much closer to her than i ever did before and she feels the same about me.... she knows i like her and i know she likes me its just shes in that relationship and im not going to ruin her relationship because i want her to be happy because when she is happy i am happy and when she is sad i am sad.... so basically just talk to her about how you feel about her and how she means everything to you and tell her how you feel about her ex... just dont be too pushy with her and except it if she chooses him over you... because in the long run you will win her heart! i hope this helps

1 comment:

jennifer said...

All thanks to the great doctor that help me to get back my boyfriend I thank you so much because you man of your words than anything he said will be done is a very good man I want to use opportunity thank Dr Ben and God shall bless him for getting my boyfriend back he is back to me now I didn't believe this at first until I put effort now my boyfriend is back I thank Dr Ben for the great work He has done for me I want him to keep doing this for other people are so that you can do it for me to thank you Dr Ben. And you can contact him at email DrBenspellcaster@gmail.com or whatsapp number +2348151642717. Now I believe you are the great spell caster Dr Ben.

Post a Comment