Sunday 21 November 2010

Does he really love me? Or does he love my salami?

I have a pomeranian, and he only gets excited around me when I come home and when I act excited around him, and when I act excited the first thing he ALWAYS does is run straight to the fridge. Sometimes I wonder, does he really love me, or does he love that I (occasionally) give him treats? How do you tell when a dog is a gold digger? I've felt really unloved by him, ever sice he ';grew up'; (wasn't a puppy anymore) he doesn't even like when I pick him up. I think he only loves the fact that I give him food and tummy rubs. I doubt he would really rescue me from a burning building like the dogs I had as a kid would (they were golden retreiver/lab mixes and EXTREMLY loyal, loved me more than anything). He likes to growel at people who touch me, but I honestly believe that's for his own enjoyment much more than for my protection. =(



How do I know for sure if he's a golddigger? And if he is a golddigger, is there any way I can make him fall in love with me?Does he really love me? Or does he love my salami?
I'm sure he loves you. Try teaching him a few simple tricks. Take him for walks and do other none food things with him. The more you do with him the more attached to you he will become. Every time you get a chance give him a little pat. When he runs to the fridge ignore him. Every time you give him something out of the fridge it tells him the begging worked so he does it again. Poms seem to take a bit longer to show their loyalty and love - at least mine did - but it will come. Also some - again like mine - do seem to growl and snap at strangers. I think its because they are small they figure they will growl before that big person hurts them or their master.

Another thing that helped with my dog was obedience classes.

A Pomeranian will never be the same as a Golden retriever. They can't help it.Does he really love me? Or does he love my salami?
i dont know whether he really loves you or not but thats y i choose not to own a dog, most just want food, they remind me of scavengers
All dogs are goldiggers and master manipulators if you let the be. Don't be fooled... your dog is trying to train you. You have got to be the boss and let them know that you are more than the big human who gets the good stuff off the counter or out of the fridge. Only give her treats when she has earned them, never for just begging for them. Make her do a trick or obey a command she has been taught and then only give her treats occasionally. Her reward should be extra special attention not just treats.
it is obvious he loves u a lot because you are the person he asks for food!!!!

so wat if he does not like being picked up

he thinks of u as family and that's why u r the 1 he goes to wen he is hungry
All dogs love food. Some dogs aren't as affectionate as others. Pomeranians are smart little things and will learn to train you to do what they want.

I'm sure he loves you, and since he growls at people that touch you-that says right there that he feels protective of you. If he enjoyed it then he wouldn't growl.

Lab and Goldens are very affectionate breeds, so it may seem a little weird having a dog that can be more reserved.

I don't really see a pom being able to rescue anyone from a burning building though. They are just too small to drag anybody out.

2 comments:

jennifer said...

All thanks to the great doctor that help me to get back my boyfriend I thank you so much because you man of your words than anything he said will be done is a very good man I want to use opportunity thank Dr Ben and God shall bless him for getting my boyfriend back he is back to me now I didn't believe this at first until I put effort now my boyfriend is back I thank Dr Ben for the great work He has done for me I want him to keep doing this for other people are so that you can do it for me to thank you Dr Ben. And you can contact him at email DrBenspellcaster@gmail.com or whatsapp number +2348151642717. Now I believe you are the great spell caster Dr Ben.

COMMENT said...

I just want to give a quick advise to any one out there that is having difficulty in his or her relationship to contact Dr.Agbazara because he is the only one that is capable to bring back broken relationship or broken marriages within time limit of 48 hours. You can contact Dr.Agbazara by calling him on his mobile +2348104102662 or write him through his email at ( agbazara@gmail.com )

Post a Comment