Tuesday 16 November 2010

How do I tell him I'm in love?

Okay, here's the deal... I've been seeing a bio named kelly for about two months now. Hes really really cute, super cool to be around and I just absolutely love spending time with him. About a week after we started dating I was getting out of his car and he kissed me good-bye and said ';I love you..'; Which kind of scared me because I really wasn't ready to go that far, so I didn't say it back, I just kind of smiled at him. After that he didn't call me for about three weeks. And when he finally did call me back he told me that he just wanted to be friends until I moved out of my roommates house. So I moved out, and we still sleep together quite a bit. But he keeps telling me that he has only been in love twice and he never wants to do it again because he always gets hurt. He also says he doesn't want to be held down by a relationship. How do I tell him that I'm madly in love with him? How do I tell him that I never want to be without him? How do I make him fall in love with me? I need help...How do I tell him I'm in love?
If he is prepared to share his love history, sounds like he already loves you, either that or he knows exactly how to make a girl into putty in his hands. See, we all know that girls love a vulnerable guy, so i say becareful with how you give your love.

2 comments:

jennifer said...

Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I was rejected by my husband after four years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address; drbenspellcaster@gmail.com, have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster DR BEN have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband and my marriage was saved. His email drbenspellcaster@gmail.com or you can call or add him up on WHASTAPP;+2348151642717....

COMMENT said...

I just want to give a quick advise to any one out there that is having difficulty in his or her relationship to contact Dr.Agbazara because he is the only one that is capable to bring back broken relationship or broken marriages within time limit of 48 hours. You can contact Dr.Agbazara by calling him on his mobile/ WhatsApp +2348104102662 or write him through his email at ( agbazara@gmail.com )

Post a Comment