Tuesday 16 November 2010

How to Make a Crush Fall in Love with you?

Ok so i really like this guy... I ask so many question's about him. I really do like him an he is a pretty close friend. I really want him to think of me more then a friend though... i want to be asked out by him though. also after we had became friends and i started having a crush on him (which I have had for about a year) i made a pledge that when I had my first real kiss, it would be with him.





I have been basicly crying over an over again because I know I will never get him to like me and no one will ever like me an so i will never have a special valentines day... :(



P.S. Here is why no guy would ever go out with me:



-I'm Fat

-I'm Ugly

-I Babble when I talk

-I'm Fat

-I'm Fat

-I'm Fat

-I'm Fat

-I'm Fat

oh an I'm Fat!!!!!



HELP ME!!!How to Make a Crush Fall in Love with you?
Okay, hun first of all, I think your main problem is that you have low-self confidence!



No one is ugly...trust me, I have those days too (I think we ALL do) when we look in the mirror and we think there is nothing that we can do to help us.



I suggest starting tomorrow, you should get a make over:



First work on your body:

Everyone has the potential to be GORGEOUS!



If you are a little wide in the leg and hip department, don't worry; do a bunch of wall-sits, running and walking (helps a LOT!), bridges, etc.



If you are a little chubby in the waist and stomach department, just do a bunch of sit ups and push ups and bridges as well...they truly will help. Eating healthier and having lots of water will be great too!



I suggest a minimum of 1 hour of exercise each day and after 2 months, believe me, both you AND him will notice a result.



Second of all, try a mind and soul makeover:

Try not to think ';I'm fat!'; all the time but more of ';Hmm, what can I do to make myself look even sexier!?'; Try to love the skin your in as hard as it may be. Remember, you are beautiful girl, and you should love oyurself no matter what...remember Valentine's Day is about a month away and just EXERCISE A LOT!



Special tips:

Tyra Banks said that if you wear skimpy underwear you can see your target points to work out



And Pam Anderson says that when she gets food cravings, she suck on an ice cube or has some gum...



Try it, and good luck! ;-)How to Make a Crush Fall in Love with you?
I dout ur really that fat. and u cant really be ugly to ny1but urself. u just have low self asteem. Plus, even if u r, there is sum1 out ther that thinks ur good looking, i mean my skinny guy friend is ugly to every1 but me. we used to go out, and to me he was the hottest dude on the planet.

Report Abuse


First of all pull yourself together , have some more confidence and go for it.

But prepare yourself very good and see that you have the same interests, be first friends with that person.

And also before you get the wrong answer watch out with diets,

eat healthy , try to avoid fat but eat, don't forget that.
I think the first thing you should know is that you can't make anyone fall in love with you. Especially if you don't love yourself. In order for anyone else to love you it has to start inside. I hope you will take the time to focus on your great qualities and then if there is something about yourself that you don't like work on making changes to it. Remember that there are lots of guys that like/love larger build girls.



Good Luck on yourself first!
get your confidence up and dont put yourself down like that. good luck
approachhim when it is a good time, believe me you will know. after you ask him twice don't ask anymore if he likes you je'll say yes the fisrt or second time if he says yes the first time its because he really likes you, saying yes on the second time means he realized he missed his chance on you the first time.don't ask too much , that is harassment. so look nice, dress to impress, and make with the sweet talk.oh yah guys most of the time pretend not to show interest in you because they are shy.



so go for it!
Ok here is my honest opinion. Be there for him when no one else will. Don't come on to strong but let him know your there. I think what you need to do is tell him what is on your mind. Dwelling on whether he likes you or not will not make him like you more. Ask him! Ask him!
a romantic gift
tell him how you feel maybe he feals the same or just hang out just the too of you and be flirty he will relize you are into him

No comments:

Post a Comment