Tuesday 16 November 2010

How To Make a Man Fall In Love With You All Over Again!!?

I been with my bf for a year , i wanaa know if he is really scerd of losing me , dose he really love me from his heart not head , he do things deffernt , so is it too late to find out !!How To Make a Man Fall In Love With You All Over Again!!?
Better late than Never try out and see through him. TEst him whether it is only lust or love by your own way. Best way mans heart is food and doing things he likes most without asking forHow To Make a Man Fall In Love With You All Over Again!!?
don't play games with your love. i've been with my gf for many years and we've gone past the stage you are in now. look at it this way, your relationship is at a point where it can be what it is. no immature games, just a loving relationship. you can relax and just enjoy being with him and him with you until you both decide to take it to the next level. mess with him and you might f-up what you have built.

1 comment:

jennifer said...

Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I was rejected by my husband after four years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address; drbenspellcaster@gmail.com, have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster DR BEN have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband and my marriage was saved. His email drbenspellcaster@gmail.com or you can call or add him up on WHASTAPP;+2348151642717....

Post a Comment