Friday 19 November 2010

Im In Love With a Girl Who Infatuated with Another Guy ... How do i can make her my Life Partner .. any sug?

I deeply fell in Love with a girl who is infatuated with another guy .... but i knew it so lately cuz the time she fell in love with me is at the same time she broke up with her old guy ..... but after some months ... tthe problom betweeen them is solved and so then .. she is sloowly left me n now me and she hav no communication between us she don't even permit me to talk her .. she says she must want him and they were in love frm past 4 years and soo ...she can't leave him and if he dies she will come with me otherwise she can't ....... i must know that she loves me deeply ..... but i think she loves him and she had some deep commitment on him too '; i duno whats for that '; .....peoples .. u must know this too [ i am on medical treatment ..... from recovering the shock of she left .......it shows that how hardly n deeply i loved her ......... ] my another problom is '; she don't really knows how deeply im loving her .... she cudn't believe in the words im saying to her ... whn i try to make her bother on how deeply i love her she will says '; WHAT SHE HAVE FOR TO MAKE ME FELL IN LOVE WITH HER THESE MUCH DEEPLY '; HOW CAN i prove my love ... i had tried a little suicidal attempt in front of her ... !! i told her i will choose my death if u don't marry me n u can't go without cross my dead body ==SHE SAID TO ME '; DO YOU THINK NOW I WILL SAY THAT I WILL MARRY YOU??'; } it shows she didn't yet believed how madly im loving her ....... HELP ME ... How can i prove my love ??Im In Love With a Girl Who Infatuated with Another Guy ... How do i can make her my Life Partner .. any sug?
I am not a advisor, nor a doctor, but I would like to suggest u to move on.



There is no use crying on spilt milk on the floor. You cannot control destiny of people.



Sometimes u have to let go of people u love. Don't hate her. Feel good of her.



Thank GOD always for letting u live till date so that u can visit here and share your life with us.



If you think, killing yourself is answer to showing your true love, go ahead. Nobody in the damn world cares about it. You will be just a history no one would be willing to read. Its one of the more reason that she won't love u. What if u keep doing suicidal acts on every little thing? She has to look after her future too.



On the other hand, you can make good difference by moving on. You can do works that could be helpful to others.



Imagine this ';Suppose u had married her. Then later she would have divorced u, claimed damages and property, and married her ex.'; Would u have been better then or now? Would u like to live a life of a widower?



It seems she is just betting on both of u. (Whose the best bet). Don't get stuck in a triangles. They hurt later in life



Medicines are for short term use. The problem is that u are not letting her go from your memories.



Take a good break from schedule, watch some movies, make a list of works to be done, and get on with it. Im In Love With a Girl Who Infatuated with Another Guy ... How do i can make her my Life Partner .. any sug?
its gunna be hard to.

but honestly,

move on.



if she loved you,

she would want to be with you.

but instead,

shes with another guy.



so,

sorry,

but suck it up and get the picture.



move on.

there probably is someone better out there for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment