Friday 19 November 2010

How can I make my boyfriend fall back in love with me?

I've been in love and dating the same guy for 2 1/2 years, however we're on a ';break';, Because he says he doesn't feel in love with me anymore and he needs to want to go out with me. What do married people do when this happens? What should I do? I love him and he really cares and I'm so heart broken... Any help would be good. Thank you!How can I make my boyfriend fall back in love with me?
pretend you dont care-

show him what he is missingHow can I make my boyfriend fall back in love with me?
try conseling
i would say, let him go. move on. if he cant stay in love with you, why would you want to try and date him again but then risk this happening again? there is some one way better that will stay in love with you. why would you want to get back together with someone who doesnt want to be with you? dont put your self through that stress.
You can not make your boyfriend fall back in love with you. If he does love you then this break will help him see you as the wonderful person you are. However, that being said...if he does not want anything to do with you..make a clean break. Erase his phone number and do not try and contact him. He could have found someone else. God will send you someone..just be patient and wait on him. I had to learn this the hard way..learn from my mistakes..Remember..those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. Good Luck and stay strong.....

No comments:

Post a Comment