Tuesday 16 November 2010

How do I make my boyfriend fall in love with me?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 and a half years, I treated him terribly for the first 2. He finally couldnt take it anymore and in the summer we broke up. This made me realise what a huge b***h I was and asked for him back. We got back together. Now however, i am constantly terrified that he doesnt love me anymore. I am trying so hard not to be the horrible girlfriend that I have become a pathetic mess.

I have gone from confident, sexy, independent and carefree to a whiney, nagging, pathetic moron. ';Are you sure you love me';, ';Why are you with me, you're so amazing, I was horrible';. This is NOT sexy behaviour. I am an insecure mess so I argue with him constantly and I know I am driving him away all over again. How do I go back to that person he fell in love with? Please help me get my groove back!How do I make my boyfriend fall in love with me?
First of all, and most importantly, you need to un-include him from your insecurities---they're yours, not his. He knows you blundered, and yet he forgave you. This should be the greatest testament that he cares about you otherwise he would not have taken you back. However, he's not Jesus. You can't keep repenting to him and asking why he loves you or you certainly will lose him again.



Let your relationship be what it is and try to chill and enjoy it. Meanwhile, seek counseling. See a school or campus counselor or church parishioner. Perhaps once you've gotten your sin confessions out of your system, you'll be better able to fine tune those qualities he fell in love with (without consciously trying) and focus on the present instead of resurrecting bygones. Leave the past where it belongs, girlie. Give BF a break, and stop being so hard on yourself, it's obnoxious ;)



Good luck!How do I make my boyfriend fall in love with me?
buy him food :D



help me

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AoeRvvDwbtkHOcxA9kcKTgDsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20091103221036AA0E2Iz
yaar usse sweet 2 baate karo, ek sath movie dekho
Just tell him how you feels, and make him understand that you have realised your mistake for treating him that way.Be yourself, and ask him to give you another chance to correct your mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment