Sunday 21 November 2010

How Do I Make Him Love Me?

I've been dating this man for about a little over six months now. He is everything I've been looking for in a man. He's sweet, funny, intelligent, sexy, independent, successful, considerate, well mannered, and reliable. He's so romantic and sensual. He's very spontaneous and every time I see him, it looks like he just stepped off the cover of GQ. He's also very well endowed if you know what I mean! I have fallen head over heals for this man, but the only problem is he doesn't love me back. He claims to care for me a great deal, but he just doesn't love me. Its hurts to be in love with some one who doesn't feel the same way. He's a very cautious and methodical man so I know I can't try to rush him or anything. Any advice on how I should handle the situation or tips on how I can get into his heart would be greatly appreciated! He's a Pisces if that helps at all...How Do I Make Him Love Me?
Im a pisces, just be someone he can depend on and don't be emotional . You can not rush him or make him feel weird. It will only hinder his feelings for you. Just let things flow and he will come to love you and the wait will be worth while,How Do I Make Him Love Me?
Be yourself and he either will or he wont. Thats all you can do.
you can't - give it up - move on

1 comment:

jennifer said...

All thanks to the great doctor that help me to get back my boyfriend I thank you so much because you man of your words than anything he said will be done is a very good man I want to use opportunity thank Dr Ben and God shall bless him for getting my boyfriend back he is back to me now I didn't believe this at first until I put effort now my boyfriend is back I thank Dr Ben for the great work He has done for me I want him to keep doing this for other people are so that you can do it for me to thank you Dr Ben. And you can contact him at email DrBenspellcaster@gmail.com or whatsapp number +2348151642717. Now I believe you are the great spell caster Dr Ben.

Post a Comment