Friday 19 November 2010

How an I make the bad boy I love fall in love with me?

I knew this boy for years, and everyday I fall harder and faster and even more in love with him. I used to be very close with him, but overtime we lost touch. in my mind he seems like my prince; he's perfect in every single way. relationships are hard for me. ill admit it, im a shallow girl with high standards. I don't want to be this way. I would love to settle for an okay looking guy, but I just would never be happy with that. this boy that I have fallen in love with, is very attractive, but to some he is ugly, or sceivey. but in my eyes he's absolutely perfect. and that scares me to say that about a boy. another thing I noticed is when I started falling for him, I would ignore every other boy, simply because it was never him. in the past I have broken up with a boyfriend to hook up with another guy. now I have no ties with this boy, so I never understood why I could never be with anybody else. the first time I said that I loved him I almost threw up, because the butterflies in my stomach were unreal. when I think of him, tears come to my eyes and I want to throw up. over all these months of agony he makes me physically sick to think about him. he is an extreme pothead, which is the bad part. he lost most of his friends, including me, and all he seems to do now is smoke weed. I don't know what to do. I can feel it, from the bottom of my heart he is my soulmate. he's the boy I pitured as a little girl. he's the boy I want to marry and have kids with and grow old with. he's everything I could of ever imagined in a person. he inspires me to move on because before him, I didn't know what it felt like to love another with all your heart and soul. he makes me feel like there's more out that. and he reminds me that I am just a human being. please give me some advice as to what to do. I can't lose him forever. right now, I don't think I will ever stop loving him. he truely is something special. thank you.How an I make the bad boy I love fall in love with me?
I'm in the exact same situation.

People have told me to keep flirting with him, keeping contact, and others have just said go ahead and tell him. So, deep inside, you probably know what you want to, and need to do, to let him know. But I would let him know soon, before a girl comes into the picture because that just ruins EVERYTHING, trust me:]]

BEST OF LUCKK,

Nelaaa:]]

1 comment:

jennifer said...

Thank you Dr Ben for what you have done for me am so greatful my lover is back to me and we are now living happily together. Dr Ben love spell is very powerful and it does not have any side effect as he promised I decided to give Dr Ben a try when my lover left me for another he helped me to cast a love spell on my lover that brought him back to me what makes me excited the most is that my lover did not even know he is under a spell if you are passing through relationship love problem I advice you to contact Dr Ben to get your problem solve. It's very hard to loose a love one and I know how it feels so do not let somebody take away your lover from you. Contact Dr Ben today and get your problem solve and if you need his help below here is his email address.
drbenspellcaster@gmail.com or you can also reach him on his WhatsAp +2348151642717 and i promise you will share your own testimony..

Post a Comment