Tuesday 16 November 2010

Is she trying to get me to fall in love?

My dad's aunt kept talking to me about her son one night at a wedding. She went onto him being so quiet, so wealthy, that he dosn't have a girl-friend, that he'd love me because I'm a nice girl and she kept talking about how my cousins don't treat him fairly. When I said ';That's terrible to do a thing like that'; she kept talking about him. She asked me to drop down to her house, and she even said that her son has 2 cars and loads of clothes (which he dose), and that she would like to show me his wardrobe if I ever came to her house. She said she cound't understant why he dosn't have a girlfriend because he could talk about anything.



So later on, I spoke to him for about 20 minutes. My mum said to my aunt, ';my daughter was talking to your son';. My aunt turned to me and said ';Only the blood is so close, you could take him off my hands';.



She's convinced I'm going to go to her house, and kept reminding me ';Now don't forget to come down and see us';.



Was she trying to make me fall in love with her son?Is she trying to get me to fall in love?
She thinks you'd be a good catch for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment