Sunday 21 November 2010

How do you get someone to fall back in love with you?

My bf was crazily in love with me and I love him like insane too but lately we've been having too many fights and that has made him disinterested and he behaves like he doesn't really care about me or this relationship. How do i make him fall back in love with me? I try my best to do whatever it takes to save this relationship coz i know he is the best guy i have ever met. its just that we're having a bad time and thats making him think this is not meant to be. how do i get him to be interested in me again?How do you get someone to fall back in love with you?
Well if he was crazy about you once before then chances are that he can be again.

What made him love you when you's first met? what it cause you were bubbly, smart, sexy?

You need to think back to those times to jog why he fell in love with you.

Bring up times that were funny that would get both of you's laughing again and remembering how in love you's were.

It could be because of a bad patch but it seems like you are the only one holding this relationship together, i know cause ive been there and its lonley. He may just be falling out of love with you and this happens all the time, even with people who have been together for 20 years end up getting horribly divorced.

IF that doesnt work out, try the old trick of making him miss you. leave him alone for a couple of weeks and less contact with him. This usually always has the guy running back to you. good luck on whatever you do :)How do you get someone to fall back in love with you?
getting someone to fall back in love is not something that you get on shopping centres, if it wud be like that there wud not have been so many mishaps in ths world from day 1. there wud not be people like laden or hitler or bush to go into history for hating mankind. so be as cool as u can b and say sorry to ur friend and yes where there is love there are tussles dont let them become wars. so go have a great life all the best
plan a date with him. ask him out like like it was your first date. start afresh.

go to a new and special place or go to an old and special place you havent been to in a long time.

make him feel special. get dressed up.

if you are living together, dont dress up in front of him. dress up somewhere else and appear before him like its ur first time.



and dont bring up ANYthing from the past. not even how special you guys USED to be. remember..its your first date :)



also, rem you can only try as much. for it to work, he has to work at it too. this is an effort you are going to make. but if he remains unresponsive after this too its probably time to have a talk. if he remains unresponsive dont be too desperate. let things take their own turn.



best of luck! hope it solves ur problem.

2 comments:

jennifer said...

All thanks to the great doctor that help me to get back my boyfriend I thank you so much because you man of your words than anything he said will be done is a very good man I want to use opportunity thank Dr Ben and God shall bless him for getting my boyfriend back he is back to me now I didn't believe this at first until I put effort now my boyfriend is back I thank Dr Ben for the great work He has done for me I want him to keep doing this for other people are so that you can do it for me to thank you Dr Ben. And you can contact him at email DrBenspellcaster@gmail.com or whatsapp number +2348151642717. Now I believe you are the great spell caster Dr Ben.

COMMENT said...

I just want to give a quick advise to any one out there that is having difficulty in his or her relationship to contact Dr.Agbazara because he is the only one that is capable to bring back broken relationship or broken marriages within time limit of 48 hours. You can contact Dr.Agbazara by calling him on his mobile/ WhatsApp +2348104102662 or write him through his email at ( agbazara@gmail.com )

Post a Comment