Friday 19 November 2010

How can I make my ex boyfriend fall in love with me again?

Me and my boyfriend broke up 3 weeks ago. I haven't spoke to him since the day we broke up. We were together for a year and 2 months. We're 16. We were best friends.



He said the feeling just faded. I was his first girlfrind, and the first girl he ever liked. Ever. I told him I loved him for the first time and he said he had been trying to tell me he loved me for a long time, but was to scared. He said maybe if he had the courage to tell me, things would be different. We've never had a single fight. Not once.



He's been acting very strange lately. Normally he's the immature obnoxious class clown, but people say he never talks in class anymore. He also used to never go on facebook and now he is on all the time. Whenever I see him in the hallway he is looking down with a sad expression on his face. Also, a few days after we broke up we auditioned for a play on the same day. I was laughing and having fun with everyone, and he was sitting in the corner all alone with his head in his hands. This is very out of character for him.



Also, I got cast as the lead in a play and I have to make out with a very good looking guy. My friend said my ex boyfriend's expression when he found out was pale and wide eyed.



I really wish he would come back to me. I'll always love him. Do you have any adivce for me?How can I make my ex boyfriend fall in love with me again?
Awwww... Thats really cute and sad =( Since you answered my question I'll jump start yours! Tell you the truth, the way he must feel must be really really bad. Just imagining what happened in his shoes right now is hurting me too =(. Tell you what, inside I know he still loves you and hes trying to process the whole entire thing. This might sound a little bit loserish, but I cried on my pillow one night when this one girl I liked totally stopped talking to me and everything... Now we met again and just because I got ripped she started treating me all nice and stuff but I know she only likes me just cause of what I did to my body which makes me really sad that she doesn't care for who I am =(



Since you see him in the halls a lot, try this. When he has his head down and he is all sad, just walk up to him, and just give him a hug. A hug means a lot and it gives us a warm and fuzzy feeling inside that is unbearibly touching =) And when you hug him, hug him like you've known him for ages and get really close and tight to him. Gently rest your head on his shoulder and when your about to part, kiss him on the neck and whisper, I miss you sweetheart =) As you walk away take a look back and blush at him. When you see him at play practice, if he is really down still, please dearie go, sit with him and hold his hand =) As for the making out part of the play, please tell that guy to not kiss you for real, and yes there really are ways to make it look really good but there is barely any contact made (trust me I've been in quite a few plays lol) When you go to kiss him, have both of you swing so that your heads are parallel to the audiance and their imagination takes over on the kissing part in their minds which usually makes it much more romantic for the viewers. To tell your friend that you really care and love him, when you two are alone, put your arms around his neck and kiss him for atleast a minute. I really hope this helps and you have also been a great help to me! I know what it feels like to love a person so very much only to have them seperated from you.



Best of Wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment