Friday 19 November 2010

How can i make my boyfriend fall in love with me ?

I've been dating my boyfriend for awhile now but he hasn't said i love you yet. %26amp;%26amp;our reletionship is getting a little boring. is there anything i can do to make it better. like cute things i can say.... don't give me that ';in time he'll say it'; bullshit. How can i make my boyfriend fall in love with me ?
well lets see if u really were in love with him u wouldnt be asking this question b/c first of all when ur in love the relationship doesnt get boring. (anyone can disagree with that this is just my opinon, but dont get all rude about it) it sounds like ur waiting for him to love u instead of u trying to REALLY love him. it just comes naturally have u said u love him? dont try to force him or try to make him fall in love with u b/c that just isnt love. maybe hes not the one.How can i make my boyfriend fall in love with me ?
If you are getting a little bored with him why do you want him to fall in love with you then. You can't force someone to have feelings for you if he doesn't have them at this time. It takes some people along time to get to that point of loving only that one special person. The best thing to do is to talk to your b/f and discuss where the relationship is heading and also let him know that you are getting bored. He might suggest changing things or doing other fun things to keep you happy in the relationship. Talking can do a good thing for you if you just take the time out to sit and chat away with him. Good Luck and don't worry about him loving you, it will come with time and if it doesn't you could always move on.
Love is unpredictable. You can feel a certain way about someone, but it doesn't mean that they will feel the same way about you. And you can't force it either. Either they do or they don't. If you feel like you're just in the relationship just to hear him say, ';I love you'; then you're wasting your time. It may never happen. Since you're getting bored, maybe you should just end it. There are other guys who just might fall in love with you. And if you don't want to dump him, why don't you sit him down and ask him how he feels about you? It can't hurt.
Well, I am a guy, and I am pretty shy myself and might not be so comfortable saying 'I love you' until I know I am in love. Maybe you should make sure you love him, and then tell him first that you love him. It might make him feel more comfortable, and soon make it better for both of you.

Hope this helps.
Hmmm....well you can't force love on anyone.

If your relationship is so boring, then perhaps end things and find someone else.



Love just kinda sneaks up on ya, you never know when it's gonna happen. : )

2 comments:

jennifer said...

Hello everyone am so Happy to share my wonderful experience about Dr Ben he is a powerful spell caster from west Africa he helped me to cast a love spell that brought back my lover to me in 48hrs just as he promised he is a man of his words and i so much believe in him and I have directed many of my friends to him and they always get the result that they are looking for if you need his help below here is his email address.
(drbenspellcaster@gmail.com) or you can also WhatsApp him on +2348151642717...

COMMENT said...

I just want to give a quick advise to any one out there that is having difficulty in his or her relationship to contact Dr.Agbazara because he is the only one that is capable to bring back broken relationship or broken marriages within time limit of 48 hours. You can contact Dr.Agbazara by calling him on his mobile/ WhatsApp +2348104102662 or write him through his email at ( agbazara@gmail.com )

Post a Comment