Friday 19 November 2010

How can I make a guy I love fall for me?

He has a gf in another town, but I live closer to him. Also I'll be having classes with him in the starting school year. As well he has a job in my town, so I get to see him sometimes. I know you might say ';start as friends';, but that doesn't work! I need something more effective and that is quicker. (By the way I'm a bit shy around him).How can I make a guy I love fall for me?
will first of all he had's to get to know you before he can love you. The first step on doing this is by being yourself because if you are not he will not fall in love with you he will fall in love with who you are pretending to be . The second step is to let him know you are alive by smiling at him and making eye contact don't be a bump on a log . The third rule is to Stop wearing sexy clothing because he will think you are trying to hard and trying to draw attending . If this does not works then maybe he just see you as a friends and does not look at you that way



have a wonderful day and i hope this helpedHow can I make a guy I love fall for me?
Think of it this way: What he'll do FOR you he'll do TO you. If you steal him from her someone else will most likely do it to you. By the way, that goes for the girls as well.
You cannot make someone fall in love. It just happens. That is the sad and sorry truth. However if there is a spark, perhaps you can ignite the flame in his heart to burn for you. Be yourself, if it is right it will just work.



Good Luck.
Dude he probably really loves his girlfriend. SEXY CLOTHES WORK ON ANY GUY lol. I know people say that ld relationships don't work but the truth is that sometimes they do when both of them are really wanting it to work. I think you should just move onto another guy. If they break up then thats your chance. Your the girl that a lot of girls that are in relationships hate because you try to break people up and that aint even really cool
Wave your magic wand?

So you love him.

It does not mean he loves you or ever will hon and you need to grow up and accept that.

You can not ';make'; ANYONE love you romantically.ALso if he would be evil enough to cheat on his g/f with you, then he would be evil enough to cheat on you too dufus.

You say your not the kind of person to break up a relationship,YET that is EXACTLY what you want to happen!What you have asked ,if it could be done WOULD break him and his g/f up hon!

Move on and leave him alone.It isn't your clothes that scare him off, it is the fact he knows you want him as a b/f and he probably doesn't want to hurt you.

No comments:

Post a Comment