Tuesday 16 November 2010

Can we fall in love with ANYONE if the psychology is right? Or do we only fall in love with the 'right' ones?

If we all knew one day what you liked to see in a partner and what you like a partner to do, say, wear, and how you like them to act... do you think that would be enough for anyone to make you fall in love with him/her?



OR is it less controllable than that, and even when we all conformed to the role of your ideal mate to perfection, you could still only fall for someone who was destined to be great for you in the first place?



Do you go out of your way to go after the ones who catch your eye and seem like everything u want, or do you trust that one day you'll really fall in love with someone and that they'll be the right one?



Some people (Type 1) think who we fall in love with is uncontrollable if it's real, true love. And some people (Type 2) think we have certain pre-reqs in mind as to what we want, and when we find it we seek to connect and then hopefully build chemistry and fall in love.



People who marry in their own race or heritage consciously are usually Type 2.

People who marry within their own religion are usually Type 2.

People who fall in love with people they haven't even known for very long will usually be Type 1.



What do you think?Can we fall in love with ANYONE if the psychology is right? Or do we only fall in love with the 'right' ones?
i'd say type 1... but i know what i like in a person, and obviously that attracts me to them, but... even when a person has all the qualities i hate, if something draws me, and i like them regardless, i can't help it. Can we fall in love with ANYONE if the psychology is right? Or do we only fall in love with the 'right' ones?
I am without a doubt Type 1. There have been several men I've wished I could have fallen in love with, some were wealthy, some had power and some were just genuinely lovely people. But you can't will yourself to fall in love and that is how it should be.
Man l go with my heart, that's all. All this Type 1 and Type 2 sounds a little diabetic to me!
...love is blind...it sees with the heart...thanks for asking...

1 comment:

jennifer said...

Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I was rejected by my husband after four years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address; drbenspellcaster@gmail.com, have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster DR BEN have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband and my marriage was saved. His email drbenspellcaster@gmail.com or you can call or add him up on WHASTAPP;+2348151642717....

Post a Comment