Sunday 21 November 2010

Im in love with a player..how do i get him to want me?

im in love with a player. over the 3 years i've known him, i've fallen in love with this guy. and hes SUCH a player! we hooked up (made out), but he doesnt know im in love with him. i've only seen him twice over the summer, and last time i saw him, we didnt even say hi to each other. anyways, i am determined to get him to love me and love me forever. (i know you cant make someone love you, but you can do everything you can to try). he likes outgoing, smart, bubbly, sometimes funny girls. my plans to get him so far are:

-be myself around him, but be outgoing and make him comfortable.

-be confident too.

-build a solid foundation for the relationship by becoming close friends with him. we get along nicely. and this way, hes less likely to betray a friend then just some girl. he has dated many of his friends that are girls btw.

-flirt with him. see how he responds to it. make it light, make it heavy, whatever. but make sure you guys are flirting with eachother!! :)



one problem i have is once he wants me, i will give in to what he says. like if he says wanna makeout? i'll makeout with him (because im in love with him, duh). but then the chase is over, and he gets what he wants and moves on. i cant do that. i want to get him and keep him forever. i think if i tease him, this might spice up the chase. but how should i tease him? im only 14, im still learning. (dont lecture me on my age..i am in love with him and have been for a long time..this is not just a crush/fling/whatever. i have tried many times to get over him, but i cant. i am determined to get this boy and keep him forever). also, after the teasing and once i give him what he wants (and i want too) how do i get him to stay with me? should i not hook up with him and only focus on being in a relationship with him and also building a friendship? but hook ups are better than nothing!! what do i do? i am so confused. but how do i get him to stay once the chase is over? do i just become really good at making out and stuff? how do you get a player to stay? i guess he has to like you? so that goes back to being myself with him and letting god handle the rest..but i am determined to get this boy. what do i do? so basically:



-how do i tease him and make the chase more interesting? tips?



-how do i get him to stay with me? be myself and see if he likes me? become good at making out? anything else?



-any other tips and help on things i should do when i see him?





please help! thankss and god bless you:)Im in love with a player..how do i get him to want me?
Don't let him know you like him. Guys, specially players, love a challenge.

Flirt with him and tease him like you said, just do it naturally, but don't give in.Im in love with a player..how do i get him to want me?
i didnt read the whole thing but based on the first question i can say this...players may want you but they are going to want 3 other girls to so MOVE ON NOW
wow, that was long! anyway, yeah you're 14 which is young and ur prolly gunna laugh about this crush later, trust me. i wouldn't get involved with a player he will just play you too, it kinda sounds like he already has a couple times, since u said u guys have made out before. i would ferget about him, go find a guy who is worth it, and doesn't just want to make out. good luck.

2 comments:

jennifer said...

All thanks to the great doctor that help me to get back my boyfriend I thank you so much because you man of your words than anything he said will be done is a very good man I want to use opportunity thank Dr Ben and God shall bless him for getting my boyfriend back he is back to me now I didn't believe this at first until I put effort now my boyfriend is back I thank Dr Ben for the great work He has done for me I want him to keep doing this for other people are so that you can do it for me to thank you Dr Ben. And you can contact him at email DrBenspellcaster@gmail.com or whatsapp number +2348151642717. Now I believe you are the great spell caster Dr Ben.

COMMENT said...

I just want to give a quick advise to any one out there that is having difficulty in his or her relationship to contact Dr.Agbazara because he is the only one that is capable to bring back broken relationship or broken marriages within time limit of 48 hours. You can contact Dr.Agbazara by calling him on his mobile/ WhatsApp +2348104102662 or write him through his email at ( agbazara@gmail.com )

Post a Comment