Tuesday 16 November 2010

How to make your husband fall in love with you again after he cheated?

What every person needs whether they acknowledge it or not is a sense of belonging to someone and a feeling of closeness.



For a relationship to work, both need to communicate well and know the other person well, and allow the other to know you well.



Spend time talking to him; reveal yourself to him. By this I mean talk about your dreams and desires. Reveal your heart.



It would be good if he could do the same. But that's a little tougher. But have conversation with him about things that interest him. Whether its sports, politics, whatever.



Even if things aren't going perfect, go out and have coffee somewhere pleasant and watch people go by.



Communicating and getting comfortable with someone comes before love.How to make your husband fall in love with you again after he cheated?
Sorry...but I think he should be asking ';how to make my wife fall in love with me.....after I cheated on her';?How to make your husband fall in love with you again after he cheated?
Tuco thinks he still loves you. He is just confused. Give him one more chance to focus on you and if he strays again let him go. Adios.
What??? He should be working on having you fall in love with him again after what he has done...
I wouldn't wanna fall in love again with a man who cheated on me.
You have it backwards, sweetie. Your husband cheated on you and you act like it's something you did. Lose that mentality and let it be known to your cheating husband, it will be up to him to earn your trust and love back.



Geez.
I think you are asking the wrong question. He needs to be trying to win you back. And he needs to be doing whatever he can to make you forgive him and love him again. If it is the other way around then he will just cheat again. There is no point in staying with a man who doesnt love you after cheating. That just means he is not happy in the relationship and will continue to cheat and hurt you.
He should be the one to put forth the effort and show his love for you. HE'S the one who breached your trust and love, therefore it is up to HIM to make up to you.



Don't let him turn this into your problem, or accept the blame for his cheating. Only a real jerk of a husband would blame his infidelity on you. If that is what he is doing, you seriously need to reconsider your marriage.
Has he said to you that he was sorry and have you forgiven him? I would spend a lot of time in the bedroom if you know what I mean, so he won't even think of another woman. If not, then you need to talk this out. You need to know that he will not do this anymore. Good luck!
I really wish this question said: ';how to make your wife fall in love with you again after you cheated?'; But alas, seems to be an extraordinary amount of wounded women walking the planet.

*Sigh*

Here's what you do, he cheated on you with someone who created mystery, had an allure and was most likely tough to get. You have to be this woman. You have to be your husband's mistress. Sex him everyday. Leave the girl talk to the girlfriends. Don't nag and don't clean up for him. Be mysterious and aloof. Vamp up your appeareance (men are visual creatures), but above all, be utterly convinced of your own beauty, intelligence and power or it will never work. Good luck.
This is a tough one.



Forgive Forgive Forgive. But that is not enough. You must forget too.



The two of you need to go somewhere alone and both decide whether this relationship is worth saving. If you both decide it is, he needs to be prepared to let you verbally brutalize him and let him take his licks for hurting you. Do to him whatever it takes and say whatever you need to say.



Once you leave that place you leave all that crap right there and NEVER pick it up again. Never bring it up in fights or to your GFs.



I recently saw the new movie Sex in the City. In the movie one of the main characters and her man agreed that if they wanted to continue thier lives together they would individually come to a bridge. If they both showed up they were willing to recommit.



This is a good idea, to see if your husband WANTS you back or if he is going to just cheat again and again. Remember, it is easier to gain trust than to rebuild trust.
Why would you want him to.He is a loser dump him and find someone that will treat you with the love and respect all women deserve
Once a cheater, always a cheater. Leopards don't change their spots.
You cant make someone love you. In trying to do so all you are doing is rewarding the behavior and they will loose all respect for you and you will loose respect for your self he needs to prove to you that he loves you hes the one that screwed up not you. Girl get your self esteem back and leave the jack *** alone.
So many people are going to tell you to let him go, but I give you a LOT of credit for wanting to save your marriage. It WILL be very difficult - for both of you. Before you even try, make sure that you can forgive him because forgetting will be oh so difficult %26amp; may take quite some time.



If you are sure, then you two need to go away alone together for at least a week. First, spend some time talking through what happened - why he did what he did, how it affected you as well as him. Why are you both willing to try again? Communication is ESSENTIAL if this is going to work.



Then try to reconnect like you did when you first were together. Do the things that made you fall in love at first. FInd some new interests you can share. Even when you return home, spend as much time together as possible - not smothering each other - but staying connected. Be sure to have a weekly date night. Cuddle on the sofa to watch a movie. You can reignite your love IF you both want it %26amp; if you're both willing to try. Good luck - this will probably be the most difficult thing you'll ever do!

17 comments:

Unknown said...

My name is Kelsey Jordan from Canada i never ever believed in spell until i meet a man called Dr PALOMA, who help me cast a spell that bring back my ex-lover who left me for one years before our marriage, His spells works beyond my imaginations and today i am happily married one kid and me and my [ex-lover] now husband are very happy more than ever before,what more can i say rather than to say thank you Dr PALOMA for been there for me,contact him today and your life will never ever remain the same his email is palomaspelltemple@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

My husband broke up with me a month ago because of the little misunderstanding will had, he was dating other young lady and he never take me out again he was totally changed and he never listen to any thing i told him. one day he came and told me he is bringing in other lady in our home, i was so frustrated so when i came across Dr.airiohuodion (airiohuodiontemple@gmail.com) how he use to rebuild broken home and make their family to reunite together again, so i quickly email him and explain all my problem to him and he guarantee me that my husband will definable want me back after the reunite spell. After everything my husband (SAM) came back to tell me he still love and cherish me that he promise never to cheat on me any more i was so happy and i quickly email Dr.airiohuodion (airiohuodiontemple@gmail.com) and thank him for the wonderful spell, he was God sent and if you need his helping hand contact his direct email at.(airiohuodiontemple@gmail.com).

Anonymous said...

My husband broke up with me a month ago because of the little misunderstanding will had, he was dating other young lady and he never take me out again he was totally changed and he never listen to any thing i told him. one day he came and told me he is bringing in other lady in our home, i was so frustrated so when i came across Dr.airiohuodion (airiohuodiontemple@outlook.com) how he use to rebuild broken home and make their family to reunite together again, so i quickly email him and explain all my problem to him and he guarantee me that my husband will definable want me back after the reunite spell. After everything my husband (SAM) came back to tell me he still love and cherish me that he promise never to cheat on me any more i was so happy and i quickly email Dr.airiohuodion (airiohuodiontemple@outlook.com) and thank him for the wonderful spell, he was God sent and if you need his helping hand contact his direct email at.(airiohuodiontemple@outlook.com).

Unknown said...

My mouth is full of testimonies, my husband left home for two years to south Africa for a tourist, where he meant this prostitute and he was bewitch by the girl my husband refuse to come back home again, i cry day and night looking for who to help me, i read a comment on the internet about a powerful spell caster called Dr. SOLUTION and i contacted the spell caster to help me get my husband back to me and he ask me not to worry about anything that the gods we fight for me.. he told me by mid-night when all the spirit is at rest he will cast a spell to reunite my Husband back to me. and he did, in less than 48 hours my husband came back to me and started crying that i should for forgive him, i,m so happy for what this spell caster did for me and my husband.. Dr. SOLUTION here is the email address if you need his help : blackwitchsolutionhome@gmail.com

Christine said...

I want to thank Dr.Agbazara for his job in my family, this is man who left me and the kids for another woman without any good reasons, i was pain and confuse,till one day when i was browsing through the internet with my computer then i saw Dr.Agbazara contact, then i contaced him and he help me cast a reunion spell, since I then the situation has changed, everything is moving well, my husband who left me is now back to his family. reach DR.AGBAZARA TEMPLE via email if you have any relationship problem at:

agbazara@gmail.com
OR call him on +2348104102662

Unknown said...


I lost my 8 years relationship during December-last two years. My dream husband left me with so much pains and since then i have been heart broken and shattered. I have contact more than 5 different spell casters and 5 of them has rip me off my money without no result. I have Emailed so many sites online looking for a good spell caster until i was directed by a colleague in my working place to dridadumespelltemple@gmail.com Dr idadume is a grate man from Indian who help people with relationship problems. At first i never believed him because he was requesting for some little amount of money to buy what will be use to cast the spell, it took him 1 weeks to convince me and something occur to my mind and i said let me give him a trial. I was very shocked when my dream hubby called 3 days ego that him was sorry and also ready to make amend he came back home. i am very happy that we are together today as i am shearing this testimony a date has been fix for our wedding first week of January because Dr idadume made it possible. I will advise you contact dridadumespelltemple@gmail.com because he has done wonders in my life and i believe he can help you out in any problem.

.. said...

I am Maris, and i am here on this site to give thanks to Dr.Agbazara for the good work he did in getting my relationship back on track. Myself and my lover had some dispute which lead to our break up. But through the help of Dr.Agbazara i was able to get her back within 48 hours for this reason i will be dropping the contact information of Dr.Agbazara on this site for those that need his help to contact him on Whatsapp via ( +2348104102662 ) or email: ( agbazara@gmail.com )

Pressy said...

Are you heartbroken cos your partner left you for another woman or man? Are you presently fighting for a divorce? Are you having nightmares that you can't sleep? Are you in abusive relationship or marriage and you want to get out of it?

I introduce to you Dr Obudu Yank, a great spell caster and spiritual healer who helped me solved my problem and gave me everlasting peace. Now am out of that abusive relationship and found love again. For the first time I have enjoyed love without fear in my life. He have successfully cure and solve many problems. I advice you to bring that problem to him today and you will be free for ever and enjoy that true love you crave for

He has a permanent solution to any type of problems.

such as:
1) LOVE SPELL
2) SUCCESS SPELL
3) GET MY EX BACK SPELL
4) MARRIAGE SPELL
5) PROMOTION SPELL
6) PROTECTION SPELL
7) STOP A DIVORCE SPELL
8) COURT CASE SPELL
9) WAREWOLF/WITCHES SPELL
10) IMMIGRATION SPELL
11) POWER SPELL/SEX ADDICTION
12) SEPERATION SPELL
13) GET YOUR KIDS BACK SPELL
14) Healing spell

Contact him now privately on: Email obuduyang@gmail.com  / +1 503 773 9114

maria said...


My Dear friends online, My name is amanda bella And i live in USA, ohio, I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex husband 2 years ago, which lead to our break up. I was not myself again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too his name is Doctor Jude. I email the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happen, less than two days my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me i was so happy to have him back to me. The most interesting part of the story is that am pregnant. Thanks to Doctor jude for saving my marriage and for also saving others own too. Continue your good work, If you are interested to contact the great spell caster email address: virgolovespell@gmail.com or contact him on whatsapp +2348034062173

maria said...


My Dear friends online, My name is amanda bella And i live in USA, ohio, I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex husband 2 years ago, which lead to our break up. I was not myself again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too his name is Doctor Jude. I email the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happen, less than two days my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me i was so happy to have him back to me. The most interesting part of the story is that am pregnant. Thanks to Doctor jude for saving my marriage and for also saving others own too. Continue your good work, If you are interested to contact the great spell caster email address: virgolovespell@gmail.com or contact him on whatsapp +2348034062173

jennifer said...

A Few months ago i got a little problem with my lover which make me and him to break up and i am very happy for Dr Ben to give me a chance for me to smile again right now i am very happy to get my lover back with Dr Ben love spell email him via Dr. Ben WhatsApp him on +2348151642717 or Email him on: Drbenspellcaster@gmail.com....

William Annie said...

i want to testify about the great spell caster called Dr Azuka my husband and i have been married for 5 years now we don't have a child and the doctor told us i can't give birth because my womb have been damaged due to wrong drugs prescription this got me so worried and my husband was not happy so he decided to get married to another girl and divorce me i was so sad i told my friend about it she told me about a powerful spell caster she gave me his email address well i never believe in it that much though i just decided to give him a try and he told me it will take 24hrs to get my husband back to me and i will get pregnant i doubted him the 3rd day my husband came back to me and was crying he said he didn't want the divorce anymore 3 weeks after the doctor confirmed that i was pregnant he can also help you contact him via email: Dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com What’s app or call: +44 7520 636249‬

Adams Vera said...

What a wonderful and a straight forward spell caster that has brought back joy and happiness into my life! Am giving this testimony because am so happy, I want to thank Dr. Osasu for the great thing He has done in my life , He brought happiness back to my life, I never believed in spell casters until my life fell apart when my lover of 6 years decided to call it quit almost when we wanted to get married. I was so emotional breakdown to the extent i could not do anything reasonable again, after 2months in pain before an old friend of mine introduced me to a spell caster on line called Dr Osasu, this was after I have been scammed by various fake spell casters. I was introduced me to Dr Osasu a true Spell Caster. In less than 24 hours i saw wonders, my lover came back to me and my life got back just like a completed puzzle, and after 1month later we got married and it was just like a dream to me because i thought i had lost him forever. Thank you Dr. Osasu for helping me but most of all, Your Honesty and Fast Accurate Results. email: Drosasu25@gmail.com WhatsApp Number: +2347064365391

tediy niguase said...

I completely trusted Dr Paul  totally from the time I spoke with him during the period my husband Left me after 11 years of our marriage, He started the spell work on my husband, and gave me so much assurance and guaranteed me that he was going to bring my husband back to my feet in just 48 hours of the spell casting. I was so confident in his work and just as he said in the beginning, my husband is finally back to me again, yes he is back with all his hearts, Love, care, emotions and flowers and things are better now. I would have no hesitation to recommend this powerful spell caster to anybody who is in need of help.. E-mail; astoriashrine @ gmail com  Or add him up on whatapps; +2349051441669..

tediy niguase said...

I completely trusted Dr Paul  totally from the time I spoke with him during the period my husband Left me after 11 years of our marriage, He started the spell work on my husband, and gave me so much assurance and guaranteed me that he was going to bring my husband back to my feet in just 48 hours of the spell casting. I was so confident in his work and just as he said in the beginning, my husband is finally back to me again, yes he is back with all his hearts, Love, care, emotions and flowers and things are better now. I would have no hesitation to recommend this powerful spell caster to anybody who is in need of help.. E-mail; astoriashrine @ gmail com  Or add him up on whatapps; +2349051441669..

Bianca said...

My husband and I have been married for over 10 years. We met when I was 18 and he was 21. We’ve been through a lot emotionally together. There were several huge fights and painful situations in our marriage, but we always seemed to come out stronger on the other side. Out of the blue my husband just sprung the divorce talk on me, and he end up communicating with me over two months I was totally depressed until I found Dr. OKISIN number online and i seek for a Love spell. You won’t believe my husband called me at the exact time this spell caster finished his spell work in 24hours, I was totally amazed! He is wonderful and his spells work so fast. Dr. OKISIN whatsapp number.. +2348109374702  . or Via:  dr.okisinsolutiontemple@gmail.com   you can also reach him to reunite your marriage.  

West Valary said...

My name is Valary West.I'm from Canada, My husband and I have been married for about 7 yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behaviour from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Psychic odumeje  can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and told him my problems and he told me what to do and i did it and he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my husband came to me and apologised for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. highly recommend Psychic odumeje, he is Powerful and really love spell caster. If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you. he will not disappoint you.Email:  odumejetemple@gmail.com or call / whataspp +2349012479806

Post a Comment