Friday 19 November 2010

How to make your ex fall back in love with you?

surely there is a way to do this



any tips would be great!!!!



cos i miss him so much :(How to make your ex fall back in love with you?
you cant drool over him. if it was ment to be or is ment to be itll happen.How to make your ex fall back in love with you?
It just depends...My GF and I broke up (I broke up with her) and I got her back...



But i had another girl who broke up with me, and I would never get back together with her,
LOOL.



You can't. Sorry, I'm laughing because - you're a girl, you are probably the one that broke up with him. He will not get back with you.



And I've tried to do that before =( It's impossible.



Sorry. =(
Alice, you don't. You realize that you are going to be hurt by this guy over and over unless you get your act together. Remember that if you want to get different results, you can not keep doing the same thing. Get over him and move on. He already has! Don't look back. Be happy in life. Those are your choices!
........ :(

...... %26lt;/3
i'm sorry i don't know anyway. i just suggeest you to move on
Sometimes it's just an impossibility, there is better in the world for you, trust me.
Im in the same situation you are. Im sorry you have to go through this. I hope you have really good friends that you can talk to who can be there to support you. I hope everything works out for you. He doesnt know what he is missing.
aww show him how much you have chanqed (in qood ways) show him your still his friend while still hintinq the fact that u love him still ...if all else fails still be friends. its better to have him as a friend then nothinq at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment