Sunday 21 November 2010

How can I make a bristish guy fall in love ?

I had meet a british guy in the Internet and after two month finally we met by person. He kissed me and told me that he likes me. But after that he seams to don't be more interesting about me ??

How can I tell him about my feelings , if seams to be that he runs sways fr

me. Now he don't write me so often as he used to do. And when I see him

by the IM he Barrely speaks with me .

Also can somebody explain me what is the meaning of the word... '; I like you!?';How can I make a bristish guy fall in love ?
What? There's a magical potion that makes men from different countries fall in love with women?

Woah, I did not know that....



Anyway, you can't make someone fall in love with you, you can, of course, change yourself in order to be liked but that ain't gonna help. If the guy doesn't love you it's nobody's fault, that is just life...How can I make a bristish guy fall in love ?
it depends on how he used to be with you and how he is now, its got nothing to do with where he is from.. men all over the world act like this sometimes ( not all men ) ask him what he meant by the kiss- was it a goodbye kiss or an actaul 'i like you' kiss... he shouldnt mess you about like he has- wither he like you or he doesnt and you deserve to know the truth about it
He lives in Brittan and you live in the States. That's why he isn't talking to you. He knows that it won't work. If you two did fall in love, one of you would have to change countries and change your citizenship and its very difficult. You'd be far away from your friends and families too! Long distance relationships don't work. Find someone closer to home.
First of all, you're stupid for meeting up with someone from the Internet. You've never heard the stories of freaks pretending to be someone else? Let me tell you this true story; A girl of about 17 had met a guy through the Internet. They became great friends, and decided to meet each other in real life. The girl snuck out to meet him, and when she went to meet him he seemed totally normal, like your guy. He was the same age as her, 17 years old.When she got back home, her parents caught her and made her squeal. Her parents said she could NOT go out with him again, unless they met him first. Seems like the right thing to do, eh? So the girl invited him over. He proceeded to execute her parents right in front of her. She then was sold into Human Trafficking, if you don't know what that is look it up on Wikipedia. It's basically sex slavery. And it's happening ALL around you. Please heed what I'm saying, this is dangerous, and I don't want to hear about you on the news tomorrow featured as ';Missing';.

2 comments:

jennifer said...

All thanks to the great doctor that help me to get back my boyfriend I thank you so much because you man of your words than anything he said will be done is a very good man I want to use opportunity thank Dr Ben and God shall bless him for getting my boyfriend back he is back to me now I didn't believe this at first until I put effort now my boyfriend is back I thank Dr Ben for the great work He has done for me I want him to keep doing this for other people are so that you can do it for me to thank you Dr Ben. And you can contact him at email DrBenspellcaster@gmail.com or whatsapp number +2348151642717. Now I believe you are the great spell caster Dr Ben.

COMMENT said...

I just want to give a quick advise to any one out there that is having difficulty in his or her relationship to contact Dr.Agbazara because he is the only one that is capable to bring back broken relationship or broken marriages within time limit of 48 hours. You can contact Dr.Agbazara by calling him on his mobile/ WhatsApp +2348104102662 or write him through his email at ( agbazara@gmail.com )

Post a Comment