Sunday 21 November 2010

Please read...i know this is long but ur advice myt change my life...how can i make him fall hard for me ? ..?

Last year, i went to UAE and met the man of my dreams...%26lt;3

...funny...loving..caring..sweet..smar鈥?gentleman..

we went out every two days...we were so much in love ! ..we had that..connection..u kno ? what we had was truly special n i hadn't felt that way with other boys...n he felt the same way about me

everything was perfect...we were perfect..but then i had to travel back to pakistan for my studies n he had to go to UK for his studies...

we stayed in touch online..emailed eachother everyday...talked on the phone every other day..but then somthing went wrong..i dont know what happened ...he got really busy with his studies and started coming online life 3 days in a week...thats how our conversation reduced to minimum...

however, when we did talk...he never realli...joke around like before...he got more serious....n seemed kinda mean...he sometimes wouldn't even reply to my msgs on facebook ! ...and then one day he ...broke up.....without a reason ! ....all he said was ';i'm not sure what i feel for you is love or just attraction'; ...i was shattered ..torn apart...but i tried to keep myself together and told him its okay he can take his time n we can continue our friendship....

but still its not like before...i know he isn't seeing anyone .....i know him VERY well......he is very honest n would've told me if he liked someone else...

i dont know why he broke up....n i'm still in love with him...and am hoping to somehow win him back

we're meeting again this summer...in june..what can i do to make him fall hard for me ? don't say stuff like ';have hot sex with him';

oh n jst to let u all know...sometimes he is kinda mean but sometimes he is jst the most caring sweetest person ever ! he wasn't like that in UAE ..is he just stressed because of studies ?

i need real answers from relationship experts ! n i want positive answers......don't bring me down

i still feel we have that special 'connection' between us...i just wanna know what went went n how can i make him mine ? .....help will be GREATLY appreciated %26lt;3Please read...i know this is long but ur advice myt change my life...how can i make him fall hard for me ? ..?
He most likely thought that the relationship was not going to work. I imagine that exams stress could have amplified these feelings and he lashed out at you because you were there to be lashed out at. If you had a great a connection as you say then all you really need to do in the summer is just be yourself. I know that personally being with a girl with a highly positive attitude constantly, that always smiles and isn't afraid to diasgree with me - who is actually a completely different person - it doesn't just feel like I'm talking to a robot that is gonna just agree with me, I know that this would make me like their personality more. He already admitted he's attracted to you - he said he's not sure if you had is just attraction. What he means by this is that you have to re-ignite your spark. The best way to make him fall for you is have a personality he desires. This is hard to do as everyone desires different things and most of us don't even know what we desire exactly. Try different style such as funny, shy and silent etc until he seems to like that style. The best thing you can do is make him remember you and want to see you again. Do have sex but leave it til last and tease him about it - slowly seduce him. Try and have as much fun as possible, do stupid things together like water fights. Make every day count. But relax and be yourself and smile as well. Sunny weather I think can amplify feelings that you remember -whenever I remember the summer it always seems happy and fun. There is one thing you could try. I don't know if you have ever heard of Nlp -neuro linguistic programming. You could try mirroring his moves to build rappor. Every time he takes a drink you take a drink, every time he scratches his nose, you scratch yours this can work and it will build unconcious rappor if done right. Also let him be a man. if he holds the door open for your then walk through it and say thanks, if he offers to pay for food then let him. Mostly just be yourself ans always be happy. Don't be nervous and don't try to hard just relax and enjoy.Please read...i know this is long but ur advice myt change my life...how can i make him fall hard for me ? ..?
No problem ^-^

Report Abuse


you cant MAKE someone fall in love with you.. whats ment to be will find its way.
just talk with him. ask him questions. act interested and like you want to keep your relationship going! maybe he thought you were drifting away from HIM! get all of the facts strait, and be yourself. you don't want to make him fall for a fake you!

you could also play hard to get.. but that generally is hard to do. just the best friend he could ever have and make him realize what he's missing!

good luck!!! :)
try your best to not seam....unusual, ya kno? just smile. laugh, maybee he was just that way online because he never got to see you. i know you talked everyday but he might think talking to you in person was much better then online. i'm sure he'll seam much happier when you guys get a chance to talk in person again, but i'm not sure if you should count on dating him again, if you do, you may end up on opposite sides of the world again, and the past would repeat itself. just hold ur head up high and remember theres MILLIONS of guys, maybee BILLIONS in the US alone, you'll be sure to find another that will be PERFECT for you!

1 comment:

jennifer said...

All thanks to the great doctor that help me to get back my boyfriend I thank you so much because you man of your words than anything he said will be done is a very good man I want to use opportunity thank Dr Ben and God shall bless him for getting my boyfriend back he is back to me now I didn't believe this at first until I put effort now my boyfriend is back I thank Dr Ben for the great work He has done for me I want him to keep doing this for other people are so that you can do it for me to thank you Dr Ben. And you can contact him at email DrBenspellcaster@gmail.com or whatsapp number +2348151642717. Now I believe you are the great spell caster Dr Ben.

Post a Comment