Sunday 21 November 2010

How do you make being in love with your business partner work out?

I have fallen in love with my business partner. We have even after a year and a half finally shared a few nights together. He's scared to let it go farther because of the business. I want more. Now what?How do you make being in love with your business partner work out?
Mixing business and personal lives is very risky. If things don't work out in the personal relationship, the business relationship could suffer. Some people can make it work while others may not. It is important to keep the two relationships, business and personal, separate, if you decide to pursue the personal side of the relationship.How do you make being in love with your business partner work out?
you are asking for trouble.

it depends on where you both stand, the fact that your partner is scared to let it go farther because of the business is an indicator of where his intrest is focused on primarily.



unless you are both completely confident and willing to work through all kinds of emotional/business/hard to tell where to draw the lines sort of issues don't do it.
never mix the business with the pleasure. if it belongs in the bed it stays in the bed. if it belongs in the business it stays in the business.



you kinda get what im saying here.

2 comments:

jennifer said...

All thanks to the great doctor that help me to get back my boyfriend I thank you so much because you man of your words than anything he said will be done is a very good man I want to use opportunity thank Dr Ben and God shall bless him for getting my boyfriend back he is back to me now I didn't believe this at first until I put effort now my boyfriend is back I thank Dr Ben for the great work He has done for me I want him to keep doing this for other people are so that you can do it for me to thank you Dr Ben. And you can contact him at email DrBenspellcaster@gmail.com or whatsapp number +2348151642717. Now I believe you are the great spell caster Dr Ben.

COMMENT said...

I just want to give a quick advise to any one out there that is having difficulty in his or her relationship to contact Dr.Agbazara because he is the only one that is capable to bring back broken relationship or broken marriages within time limit of 48 hours. You can contact Dr.Agbazara by calling him on his mobile/ WhatsApp +2348104102662 or write him through his email at ( agbazara@gmail.com )

Post a Comment